these girls are quite rich!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is another demographic dichotomy at work here too:

Better food, medical care, and living conditions have enabled the lengthening of childhood as defined by the time spent living with parents, going to school, etc, before entering the workforce and/or having a family.

At the same time, hormones in food have contributed to earlier physical sexual maturity, and better communications, ie TV, internet, radio, etc. have contributed to sexual awareness at an ever earlier age.

J22J

many of the girls are friends.

have known some of then for 2 years or so.

not all of them are rewarded by me taking them home for the night.

i often meet them during the day,eat,go shopping,sit on the beach etc.

not just business.

many of these girls lead lonely lives and the only places they really see are their rooms,a man's hotel room and their bar.

i like to take them to other bars and introduce them to other friends of mine and that way they make friends.

on my birthday i took 5 girls out for the night,from 3 different bars and they all got on like a house on fire.

whenever i BF'd one of them again,they always wanted to visit their new found friends in their bar.

in one bar i have only ever taken one girl,but all her friends know me and i often have a group of girls with me just chatting.

sometimes i buy them all drinks,sometimes not,and i rarely get hassled for drinks.

and they know i won't take them home,but are happy to be friends with me.

it's not just about sex in my view.

friendship is important and that's why i take delight whenever i get an e-mail from them.

i have girls i have'nt seen for 2 years still keeping in touch and also ones who i have never ever had sex with,mailing me on a regular basis.

mysteryman: "where is all the money going?.."

That's the question I keep asking myself: "You have a decent job in farangland, you should be able to save up enough to retire in Thailand with a bag full of gold in 5-10 years. Where is all the money going??

I did not read all your trip report posts, so maybe i was wrong. seemed like the few i read were about telling us which one you slept with and which one you did not, friend or not friend, and i thought "who cares?". Apologies if i read the only lines that focussed on sex.

Archived