Thank you my friend and answer all the questions

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we've plumbed every conceivable emotion in this thread - from sympathy thru lust to bitter sarcasm. I've had flesh-and-blood relationships which have lacked this much excitement !

Jittima, or whoever you are, you certainly know how to fire up the board :}

I am with LongGun in that it would take a lot of effort for a farang to properly manipulate English enough to be this convincing.

jittima is Thai, I'd bet money (no more than a purple note though).smile.gif

Male? Female? Male/Female? Motivation???

Jitima, why not write a post in Thai not so much to prove anything, but you should be able to convey your message more effectively in your native language, without us having to analyze you?re every English word and draw conclusions as to what you are attempting to say (or not say). There is always something lost in the translation to another language. There are enough members here that can read Thai (though I believe it is proper etiquette for you to post an English translation with the original Thai).

I have never interested in some people who looking down my country, people in my country, look down Thai woman...but I will not blame it might be they have go the bad experince from Thailand so, they just think what they know and see

------------------------------------

Well, i am indeed starting to have a bad experience with you, as you are the one getting ready to be looked down at by your very own thai people if you join the bar life, and you will not address any of our advices, even discuss them. You are more interested in being self absorbed than listening to people try to help you but I am now almost sure that the whole thing is an imposture, if only because the impostor feels like making a new thread every time she/he is accessing the board rather than discuss our points. The surest way to have the topic go on and on as he/she wishes. I'd prefer you are an impostor, as i can't suffer fools or loosers of your species. You'd certainly give thai women a bad name, one worse than any sex working girls, who have learnt long ago to fend for themselves, and not crybaby to strangers, feeling sorry for themselves like you do . Besides, If you have so many friends, Why do you need us, then?

Paris, France, P127.

Hi Long Gun,

>I THINK GTG was joking, though Jittima would not know that anyway so would have been put right off.

I'm not joking !

>It might be nice if GTG could confirm that herself though. BTW GTG, do you ever plan to join us again? We have another quiz coming up on Tuesday - reigning champions!!

No, I don't think I will return.

Re: Jittima phenomena. I would like to make a few points.

1. I believe she is Thai female. They way she writes English is like the way we would speak in Thai. If she's a troll, I don't know her incentive in doing that other than just for fun.

2. She said her bf ' finished oxford' meaning he graduated from 'Oxford' - whatever it is. She's not refering to the 'town' like some posters thought.

3. His English is bad. This I don't get it either !

Hope she's real though.

GTG

Between 5 and 10 percent of university graduates in the U.S and Canada are illiterate . Just because someone has graduated from Oxford or Oxnard does not make them capable of teaching english . And as for Jittima's love for her man I only wish that I could find someone as dedicated and willing to support her relationship . I think she should be given a medal ! Jittima I'm in your corner girl ! And I empathize with anyone who would come on this board looking for help and instead they're analyzed to death . And I can tell by her last post that she is already finding the answers she needs .

Hi Lik,

Up to 10% of US university graduates are illiterate? I gotta question that. High school, yea. But university graduates? You may be right, but that would sure surprise me. But I've been surprised before smile.gif

Jittama....I think a lot of us have tried to see her as legit. Trolls do exist, and she has raised a lot of red flags. Even GTG has questions. It doesn't take but a few times of taking your valuable time to post to someone who is posing fake scenarios to become suspicious sometimes. There are hallmarks to trolls, and many exist here. These are people who get their kicks out of starting a thread, and then sitting back to watch the fun. Then there are those who post to illicit something. Such as sympathy, and play on the need to help them out (as in financially). She has inferred that she is in financial hardship, and is thinking about becoming a B/G, because she has no way out. If only she could be more financially secure, she wouldn't have to whore herself out. And she chooses this board to play all this out on.

Picture this: T/G see's love hungry/sick falang sending tons of money to her friends in the business. Every month. Just like clockwork. She thinks, hey...why don't I just appeal to them direct. I won't even have to open my legs for them. And she then states that she has already received many pm's from board members, opening the door for others to do the same.

The above scenario is not far fetched at all. We, collectively, would be fools not to watch out for this kind of thing. There are more than enough flags here to warrant some serious questions.

Because I afraid I will meet with a silly farang like somebody on this page. I am not a troll a billion per cent. I am waiting to prove myselt.

Archived