Thank you my friend and answer all the questions

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

¢ÃºØ¤³ÃÒ¡¤èà 007 ·ÕèªèÇÂá»ÅãËé µÃ¹¹Õé»Å§ä´éáÅéǤèä¹àÃÒµéçªèǵÑÇàç¡èù äÃèÃÕã¤Ãà¢ÒÃÒªèÇÂàÃÒä´é´Õà·èÒµÑÇàçªèǵÑÇàç ¨ÔµµÕéà¤Â¤Ô´ÃÂÒ¡·ÓàÃ×èçºéÒæẺ¹Ñé¹áµè¾ÃÃÒà¨Ã¤ÇÒäԴ¢Ã§¾Ç¡½ÃÑè§àŵéç¢Ã....¶Ã´աÇèÒäÃèàÃÒ´Õ¡ÇèÒ à´ÕèÂÇàÇÅÒÃѹ¡ç¨ÃªèÇÂãËé·Ø¡ÃÂèÒ§´Õ¢Öé¹àçáËÅÃàÃÒàª×èÃÃÂèÒ§¹Ñé¹.....¢ÃãËé¾ÃÃà¨éÒÃǾÃ

ÊÃØ»áÅéÇ à¨éÒ¤¹·ÕèºÃ¡ÇèÒÊè§à§Ô¹ÃÒãËéàÃÒà¹ÕèÂ...spirit.... ªèǺáãËéà¢ÒÃáÃÒøԺҴéÇ·ÓäÃè¶Ö§µÃáËżÙ餹ä´é¢¹Ò´¹Ñé¹ à¢Òâ¡Ë¡ãËé¼Ù餹àËç¹ã¨àÃÒËÃ×Ãà¾×èëéÓàµÔÃãËé¼Ù餹´Ù¶Ù¡à¢éÒä»ÃÕ¡ ...Ë×Ã

ÃéÃ....áÅéÇ 007 ¤Ø³à»ç¹¼ÙéªÒÂËÃ×üÙéË­Ô§ ÃÂÙè»ÃÃà·ÈÃÃäà áÅÃà»ç¹¤¹ä·ÂÃÖà»ÅèÒ à¡è§ÃÒ¡àŹÃ¤Ã

µÃ¹¹Õéà¡ÕèÂǡѺΌ¢Ã§¨ÔµµÕé à¾×èùà¢Ò¡ç¾ÂÒÂÒêèÇÂËÒ§Ò¹ãËéÃÂÙèáÅÃÃÒ·ÔµÂì˹éÒ ÇѹÃѧ¤ÒÃà¢Ò¨Ã仾º¡Ñº¼ÙéºÃÔËÒÃÃôѺÊÙ§¢Ã§ºÃÔÉÑ·ÂÑ¡ÉìãË­èã¹»ÃÃà·Èä·Âà¡ÕèÂǡѺ¡ÒÃà¢Õ¹â»Ãá¡ÃÃÊÓËÃѺ¡ÒÃãªé§Ò¹ µÃ¹¹Õé¨ÔµµÕé¡çä´éªèÇÂà¢Ò㹺ҧÊèǹàÃ×èç¢Ã§¡ÒÃá»Å§Ò¹ãËéà»ç¹àÇÃÃìªÑè¹ä·Â

àÎéÃ....ªÕÇÔµ¤¹àÃÒ Ãѹ¹ÕéáËÅ÷Õèà¢ÒàÃÕ¡ÇèÒ á¤è¤Ô´¡ç¼Ô´áÅéÇ àÃ×èçÃÂÒ¡Åç¢ÒµÑÇà¹Õè â§èÃÒ¡àŹÃ¨ÔµµÕé ªèǺá¾Ç¡à¢Ò·Õè ©Ñ¹äÃèà¤Â§Ò¹¢ÒµÑÇÃÒ¡èù áµèà¾ÃÒÃÃÙéÊ֡ôÊÙ㹪ÕÇÔµ ÇèÒ·ÓäÃê ·ÓäÃàËç¹¼ÙéË­Ô§¡ÅÒ§¤Õ¹ËÅÒµèÃËÅÒ¤¹ ·Ñ駷ÕèäÃèÊÇÂàÅ ÃÒ¨Ò¡ºéÒ¹¹Ã¡ äÃèÃÕ¡ÒÃÈÖ¡ÉÒ ¾Ù´¨ÒËÂÒº¤Ò äÃèÃÕ¡ÃÔÂҢçÊØÀÒ¾ª¹ã¹Êѧ¤à ´×èÃàËÅéÒ ÊÙººËÃÕè ºéÒ§¡çÃÕÅÙ¡µÔ´à»ç¹â¢Â§ÊÒÃÒöÃÕΌ·Õè´Õ ä´éÃÕ¤Ãú¤ÃÑÇ·Õè´Õ ä´éà´Ô¹àªÔ´Ë¹éÒªÙµÒã¹Êѧ¤ÃÃÂèÒ§ÊآʺÒ à¾ÃÕ¡¾ÃéÃà ( ·Õè·Ó§Ò¹ÃÂÙèã¹µÖ¡ãË­è ·Õè·ÕèÃÕ¤¹àªèÒÃÂÙèÅéǹáÅéÇ áµèÃÇ¡ѹ·Ñ駹Ñé¹ ´Ñ§¹Ñé¹ ·Ø¡æÇѹ¨ÃàËç¹àÃÕ½ÃÑè§ ÃáÃÒà´Ô¹ÅêÒ âªÇì¤ÇÒÃàÃÔ´ËÃÙ ÃÇ ¢Ã§¾Ç¡à¢Ò áµèÅç¿Ñ§ãËé´Õ ÀÒÉÒÃѧ¡ÄÉ·ÕèËÅèùãªé¡Ñ¹ÃÂÙèÇԺѴÊÔé¹´Õ)

áµè¡ÑºàÃÒ àÃÒà¡Ô´ÃÒ¨Ò¡°Ò¹¤Ãú¤ÃÑÇ·ÕèúÃØè¹ ÃÕ¡ÒÃÈÖ¡ÉÒÊÙ§ ÃÕ§Ò¹·Óà»ç¹·Õèà¤Òþ¢Ã§¤¹·ÑèÇä» äÃèà¤ÂÂØè§à¡ÕèÂǡѺàÃ×èçÃÖ¹àÃÃ’ ˹éÒµÒ¡çäÃè¢ÕéàËÅè à»ç¹·ÕèÃÑ¡¢Ã§à¾×èù½Ù§ à´ç¡¹Ñ¡àÃÕ¹ áµè·ÓäõéçÃÒ¤ÇÒÃÅÓºÒ¡......ÊÇÃäìÅÓàÃÕ§ ËÃ×ÃÇèÒªÒµÔ¡èùµéç·ÓºØ­ÃÒ¹éÃÂà»ç¹á¹èá·éàÅÂàÃÒ àÈÃéÒã¨

¢Ãº¤Ø³·Õèà»Ô´âáÒÊãËéä´éà¢Õ¹ÀÒÉÒä·Âà¾ÃÒÃÃѹ§èÒ¡ÇèÒ¡ÒÃà¢Õ¹ÀÒÉÒÃѧ¡ÄÉàÂÃÃàÅ ªÃºÃÒ¡¤èÃ

ÂÔ¹´ÕÃѺ¿Ñ§¤ÇÒäԴàË繢ç·Ø¡æ¤¹¤èÃ

I know many university educasted people who would flunk an English compositon test but still the fact remains they are native English speakers.

No offense to English instructors here on this board but if you are a native english speaker and non college educated, speak with a strong east end London accent or some working class scouser, geordie or Yorkie accent (NO OFFENSE, I HAVE A STRONG INNER CITY ACCENT MYSELF) you should be able to get a job teaching english, right? Somewhere. Some school will take a chance on you because you are a native speaker, right? Am I missing something?

I think she is Thai but her boyfriend is a loser. He really needs to account for himself on this board. But I understand if she doesn't want to do that or he'll lose face.....if he's got any left.

ok, so you are for real. I really feel bad that so many Thai girls, even educated, would consider selling their bodies so they can take care of a lover. I mean, it was obviously not your fate to end up like this. I just wished in 2002, women stop having to feel they have to do absolutely everything for a man. I am asking too much, just like it is asking too much of you, apparently to act in a mature way. You seem to want to have your cake and eat it too. You guys just don't seem to want to take a dignified step towards solving your money problems.

PS: and stop giving thai women a bad name. Hopefully, there are still some who are not as self-loathing as you.

Regardless of what the overall motives of Jittima I think it is nice she is posting here. We don't often get exposure to Thais that can post in English so well. I think it would be great to have her stick around as there are many of us that appreciate a Thai insight, and I for one always learn a bit more about Thai people and Thai language each time Jittima posts. And for those of us who can read Thai, or are learning to, there is a different feeling you get when a Thai uses their own language to express feelings. You gain far more insight as to why Thais are the way they are.

Jittima has demonstrated much resolve staying with it this long, for whatever reasons. It appears that she and 007 are establishing a bit of a rapport. I see that Jittima is enquiring as to whether 007 is a male or female, staying in which country and would like to know if 007 is a Thai?? And GTG, I enjoy your posts as well. Adds some balance to the board.

It's just showing up as jibberish on my monitor (don't have Thai fonts installed).

Are you using IE6 for you browser?

If so try right click choose encoding and see what the options are.

Bahnawk,

Aha ! I can see all that lovely Thai. It means about as much to me as the stuff that was there before, but now I can attest to Jitty's penmanship :}

Did Thai evolve from Sanskrit, or what ? So different to our Roman/Greek evolutionary path. 'I am the Alpha and the Omega' may not have meant much to the rest of the world.... Apologies to the fervent Christians among our membership:}

If 007 is a Thai female, then we have 3 board members who can add some balance to threads which are sometimes a little one-eyed ( :} ). No, I havent joined the feminazis (although I am abstaining from shaving my legs and bikini line...), I just think we can learn something from a slightly different point of view. Viva 007 ! Viva Jittima ! Viva GTG !

007 Which university do you come from because your English is so well?

I finished in major of computer programming from University around Rama 4. Now, I am studing for another degree from the government institute.

Now, I think I need to study English Language more instead of computer..Haa

Have you been studied in oversea?

How do you know this web site?

what type of work that are you doing now?

I hope to hear from you

Regard

jitty

GTG where are you?

I just know you are Thai.

that will be great.

I wonder why you English is so well.

Do you know Kru Kate?

I read her books.

It helps me a lot with my speaking.

someday I would like to expert English as you and as Kru kate too.

Best Regard

Jitty

Archived