Thank you my friend and answer all the questions

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"please, please, please please post up some of the numerous PM's (I'd guess you received around 8-12??) that you must've received from love-stricken board members? "

May I add my plea to that as well. Please, Please Please, Please, Please.

TH

Here's my problem. Reading your posts, it seems as though I'm talking to two different people. Below are out takes of your last two posts. First group is perfect English. Reading these sentences, I'd say you were falang. You even spell tongue right, which I need a spell check to this day to get right (by the way, that's what clued me off). Second group is butchered English to the exstreme.

You use 'aren't' instead of are not, as well as can't, don't, won't, you've. You're well versed in the language to know about all this stuff, yet, at times, can't seem to structure the most elementary of sentences. Read on to see my point:

I wonder why farangs like to make something that is sensible to understand to be difficult to understand

Now, I would like to answer some questions that had been asked:

I have never been to any English courses (I prefer to study computer ) but I tried to use what I know.

It doen?t mean they will be my customer.

I can?t work in the bar anyway.

If anybody would like to help that is a very kind of you. If not please don?t try to push me down? because now I am in deep-shit already.

You've never known me until you see me.

---I think I am a good person. I do my best. I try to sort my problem out.

I did not do it on purpose. Don?t think too much. Becareful you will get old quickly.

I also think that there are many BG can speak very well because when I went to UK Ambassy fair I saw that.

I don't mind your doubts about my English because you aren't my boss.

you think because I have got good work that not many people can get, I have good friends who know me exactly, my family, my boss, my students, and my BF who love me.

the bad experince from Thailand so, they just think what they know and see

I hope you meet with a nice thai friend someday. Do business in Thailand or do whatever you want that will bring you to see good people but if you just come to Thailand for S. .....

BG will not do because they just want only money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not mind what do think about me.

I do not mind what do you think

I have never interested in some people who looking down my country

somebody said might be I already been in a bar,

I posted because I feel, I am confusing, what I gonna do

I afraid of AIDS, dirty farangs, silly farang I might be meet with?

I should to sleep already but I still want answer you question so,

thank you all my friend who is understand in me.

See my point?.... Also, why do you support a dirty, silly farang? But lastly....Why would you search out a dirty, silly farang sanuk board to find friends (?) who understand you? As you say, you have...well, here. Let me quote you:

>>I have good friends who know me exactly, my family, my boss, my students, and my BF who love me.<<

I'm just confused, that's all.

Since I didn't PM you, guy, I also favor the notion of you posting some of the PMs here. But give the poor wankers who did PM you a break and don't post their names. (I wonder if you have some good blackmail material now. smile.gif )

Oh God....That would be too mean to include names. I can see it now. 25 board members resigning in 5 minutes, with 25 new members signing up 5 minutes after that....... smile.gif

God help the one's who forget to change their avatar, too smile.gif.

I can see it now:

New Member Name - jt_sez_fuck_you_Jittima

From - I forget

:0 :0 :0

I'm still on the side of the believers, though I can understand the concerns raised. Some points for the defence:

a) Oxford is a city, not a single college. There are all sorts of universities, colleges, technical and vocational schools etc in Oxford. I don't know anyone who ever went to Oxford University to study computing, but I am sure there are plenty of courses he could have studied elsewhere in Oxford. (Maybe it was 'Oxfrod University' - see T-shirts thread!)

B) I was interested to see Stickman join the troll-voters - Stick, I would have thought that you would have seen loads of examples of similar English writing to this. I certainly have, veering from perfect accuracy to total incomprehensibility within the same paragraph. If there is one thng that is consistent about Thai students writing in English, it is their inconsistency.

Does anyone here really use the Grammar Checker in MS Word. Does anyone who feels the need to, understand half of the explanations that it offers??

c) The main reason for my stance is that I cannot for the life of me begin to understand why anyone would go to these lengths and spend so much time trying to make the English look convincingly bad. What on earth would they be trying to gain from it? It must take ages to write like that?

Please, someone with experience of trolling, tell me what the point of the exercise would be?

LG

Long Gun: Got some prime swampland in Nakhon Nowhere up for grabs. I'll give you first dibs on it, AND a big discount just because it's Friday afternoon. smile.gif

Archived