Thank you my friend and answer all the questions

I am not a troll even I have typed wrong (last reply: myself) quickly.

·Óäþǡ¤Ø³¶Ö§¤Ô´ÇèÒ ©Ñ¹¾ÂÒÂÒÃâ¡Ë¡ ·Óäà äÃèÃÕà˵ؼÅÊÔé¹´Õ ÃçËÒ¤ÇÒäԴàËç¹äÃèãªè ãËéŧ¤ÇÒäԴàËç¹áººÃÑèÇæ à´Ò¡Ñ¹ à¢éÒ㨡ѹÂÒ¡¨ÃÔ§¾Ç¡¤Ø³à¹ÕèÂ

©Ñ¹¨Ãâ¡Ë¡¾Ç¡¤Ø³ä»·Óäáѹ ©Ñ¹à»ç¹¤¹ä·Âá·éæ ¨éÒææææ

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

¢Ãº¤Ø³ÃÒ¡¤èà ãªèáÅéÇ ©Ñ¹à»ç¹¼ÙéË­Ô§ä·Â¤¹Ë¹Ö觷Õè¾ÂÒÂÒÃÃçËÒÅÙè·Ò§·Õè¨Ã¢Ã¤ÇÒêèÇÂàËÅ×èҡ¼Ù餹·ÕèàËç¹ã¨ã¹ÊÀÒ¾·Õèµéç·¹·Ø¡¢ìÃÂÙè㹻Ѩ¨ØºÑ¹

¨ÔµµÕéäÃèà¢éÒã¨àÅÂÇèÒ ·Óäà ¾Ç¡½ÃÑ觶֧ªÃº¤Ô´ÃÒ¡ÃÒÂÃÃäáѹ¢¹Ò´¹Ñé¹

¹Õèà»ç¹àÃ×èç¨ÃÔ§¹êà äÃèä´é»Ñé¹áµè§¢Öé¹ÃÃ’ ©Ñ¹ÃÕµÑǵ¹áÅáçäÃèà¤Â·Ó§Ò¹¡ÅÒ§¤×¹ ËÃ×à ¢ÒµÑÇÃÒ¡èù

·éÒ ·Óäà ºÒ§¤¹¶Ö§ÃéÒ§ÇèÒà¢Òà¤ÂÊè§à§Ô¹·Ñ駷Õè ¨ÔµµÕéäÃèà¤ÂÃÙéàÃ×èç¹ÕéÃÒ¡èùàÅ ½ÃÑè§â¡Ë¡ä´éà¡è§ÃÒ¡àŹÃà¹ÕèÂ

Well, you wrote in Thai I would write in Thai to you,too..

öéç¶ÒõÑÇàç¡èù¤èà ÇèÒ ¤Ø³µéç¡Òà "ÃÃäÃ"ã¹âÅ¡¢Ã§

ä«àºÃÃìÊừ ¤Ø³µéç¡ÒäÓá¹Ã¹ÓÇèÒ ¤Ø³¨Ã¢ÒµÑÇ ËÃ×÷ӧҹ¡ÅÒ§¤×¹´ÕäËà ´Ô©Ñ¹¤Ô´ÇèÒËÅÒ¤ÇÒÃàË繡èù˹éÒ¹Õé á¹Ã¹ÓÇèÒäÃè¹èÒ¨ÃàËÃÒùѡ ÃèÇö֧´Ô©Ñ¹´éÇ áÅÃÃÑè¹ã¨ÇèÒËÒ¡¤Ø³ä»»ÃÖ¡ÉÒà¾×èù㹪ÔÇÔµ¨Ãԧ᷹à¾×èù·Ò§ÃÔ¹àµÃÃìà¹çµ·ÕèäÃèàËç¹Ë¹éÒ ¡ç¤§ä´éÃѺ¤Óá¹Ã¹Ó¤ÅéÒ¡ѹ ÃÂèÒâ·ÉËÒ¡à¢ÒʧÊÑ à¾ÃÒäس¤§µéçÂÃÃÃѺÇèÒ Ãѹ¿Ñ§´Ùá»Å¡ÃÂÙèºéÒ§ ËҡΌ¢Ã§¤Ø³¨º¨Ò¡ÃËÒÇÔ·ÂÒÅÑÂÃá¿ÃÃì´ áµèÀÒÉÒÃѧ¡ÄÉáÂè ÃÂèÒ§äáçµÒä¹à¢éÒ㨼Դ¡Ñ¹àÊÃäèÃ

ËÒ¡¤Ø³µéç¡ÒäÓá¹Ã¹Ó ¤Ø³ä´é仾ÃÊäÇèҡâ¾Êáá ËÒ¡ÊÔ觷Õ褹¾Ù´à»ç¹àÃ×èç¨ÃÔ§ ¡ç¢ÃàÃÒ㨪èÇÂãËé¡ÒõѴÊÔ¹ã¨ã´æ ¢Ã§¤Ø³¹Ó¤Ø³ä»ã¹·Ò§·Õè´Õ¢Öé¹

It's just showing up as jibberish on my monitor (don't have Thai fonts installed).

But you see....she might be real after all. And that woud be a good thing. No one could accuse her of not paying her dues to become a part of this board, that's for sure. If she's for real, I got to hand it to her. She hung in there. Longer than I would have. She should be slung-shot to 'old hand' immediatly upon verification, at the very least. smile.gif

HT

I reply from what she wrote in Thai.. 'Jitty(her) don't understand that why your guys farangs are over thinking.This is a true story,I didn't made it up.I am existed ,never working in a bar either or prostitue.Why somebody siad he had sent me money? I have no idea about it.Such a good lier farang'

So I reply her....

'I think,you should asking yourself "WHAT" you want or looking for in cyber space.You would like to have some advice about you should or shouldn't wroking as a bar girl. To many siad that you shouldn't do that including me and I do believe that you would get the same answer if you asking the same question to your reality friends. You had been doubted because ,you have to admit that from what you siad your bf graduated from Oxford but can't speak english.

However, people always misunderstood each other ,aren't we?

If you want the advices,you got a plenty of it from your 1 rt posted.If what you said is true,I wish that whatever decisions you are going to make would lead you to the better life.

Hi 007,

Looks like you beat me to it. Here's my translation for what its worth:

To hansum_man:

Why do you all think I?m lying? Why would I try to lie? There?s no good reason for it. I?m looking for some opinions not..(didn?t understand this bit???) I guess its hard to understand each other.

Why would I lie to you all? I really am Thai!

To Bahnawk:

Thank you very much sir. You?re right. I am a Thai lady who is trying to find help from sympathetic people in this time of trouble. I really don?t understand why farangs think so much (are so serious).

This is a true story. I haven?t made it up. I really exist and I?ve never been a lady of the night or sold myself that way.

Lastly, why did someone mention that they had sent me some money? I don?t know anything about this. Farangs are very good at lying.

Boo,

No offence to 007, but you are one kickarse Thai translator, Boo ! Perhaps we should have had Jittima post her initial threads in Thai - may have led to less misunderstandings all round.

I know I'm an arrogant Anglo-centric prick, but I wish all Thais were taught English to the standard of GTG - she is an excellent communicator. Reading some of Stick's thoughts on teaching English in Thailand, it isnt easy to motivate many of the students - shades of my old high school :}

To be fair, many of my fellow IT and Engineering students during my time at Uni were lambasted for our poor spelling, grammar and inability to communicate via the written word. And these were people who had spoken English from the age of 2 ...

Archived