Farmers Growing 4 Million Rais Of Rice Paddies Despite Advised Against It

Coss

Gentlemen ,

with greatest pleasure I may take the opportunity to outen myself as one of the leading and much sought after experts in Thai rural economy . I have been travelling repeatedly through the North Eastern provinces accompanied by ultra-longterm-ladyfriends seeking for opportunities . As there were :

- Ostrich breeding

- Ice making factory

- Pigs

- Roadside motel

- General

I may in all cases say Thank you oh Lord in Heaven that things did never really develop into reality but provided a lot of real fun . Ice making is actually good business but ex-Lovely Nok received warnings from a local gentleman that further activities in this field would lead into serious trouble . Looking at ostrichs my advice is to stay away from these birds also physically , they are aggressive and show no elegance at all . They are in reality a pain in the ass. Solly for rude .

I am still mentally involved in Thai based agriculture hence my question about mushroom farming . Do not worry .

I might next time probably look into something more tecnical like a diving school , motorcyle rental or taking over a bar on Kho Samui .

Mister บางà¸à¸­à¸à¸¡à¸´à¸ªà¸‹à¸µà¹ˆ,

I note with growing interest the photo of a lady whom you currently use as your signature . And who is most likely an illegal copy from somewhere . Madame does exactly meet my imagination of pure beauty and erotic ambience . Boardmembers in posession of details about this type of (Thai) women who is currently looking for true love and romance are kindly requested to come forward with details . Ideally about 35 years , salim body a must . I am temporarily based in BKK , can travel . But not by bus .

Thank you

I always thought Mozzarella would be a good lark, all those buffaloes, everywhere. But the thought of trying to get the locals to milk their buffalo and provide the 4~5 l of milk in a clean and cool condition to the cheese factory every day, was too daunting. There'd be people trying to pass off rice flour mixed with water, paint with some rancid buffalo fat on top, that sort of thing.

• Like 1

I have also encountered a handful of mushroom farmers; there is somehow a sense of 'gentleman farmer' associated with this in my mind, these were girls with a certain autonomy. Also, duck farming - but subject to disease and the infamous floods - I would have thunk they'd just float so you could maybe tie them with a long string and ride out the flood. Ice-making can be especially lucrative in Laos - it sounds like in Thailand the industry is pretty much wrapped up!

I aspire only to hold down my barstool. Arrive early, leave late, remain upright - my definition of success. (And, find an upcountry lady to look after the ducks and 'shrooms, who will come and fetch me should I ever fall off my barstool or become generally unruly).

A friend involved in tourism in Thailand used to be asked by foreign tourists whether the ice in their Thai drinks was drinkable or not - his answer: "Yes, all ice in Thailand must be made at Royal Thai Ice Factories, all guaranteed pure and potable!"

(I'm not sure about the apples, though...)