The Chinese Tourists At It Again!

cavanami

I would have thought in China, with over 1.3 billion people, pushing and shoving in queues is quite normal ..... maybe the smarter ones have figured out if they don't, some else will, and the polite people if there are any, simply remain at the back of the queue forever.

So, she had all that work done, eyes widened, skin whitened, expensive brown contacts, costing mega baht, and no one cares? No one noticed?

If she'd been at a 7/11 in Bkk everyone woulda fallen over backwards in the glow of her fame and glory, why is it that no one knows who the Thai 'celebs' are outside of Thailand and the People's Glorious Republic of Idiocy?

• Like 1

" she doesn't look very thai "

Because of the numerous operations to make her more western looking. All she has to do now is to put on an extra 70 kilo and her look will be complete to other western women.

The bum of the more than lovely ( Isaan national ) Pam is also slightly above urban average . I like that , no discrimination here please . Though i could not do with the woman in the video clip , I bet she has silicone boobs , pubic hair completely cut and reads her smartphone during boom boom . All very terrible . BuBi no like :nono: .