The New Princess

Mekong

The Royals are like CHAVS....they live on an estate and are funded by the tax payer :hubbahubba: ( except Charles,of course,who gets his income from the Duchy of Cornwall and seems like a good sort - I even met him once ,many years ago ).

• Like 1

". I'm often supprised how many farang have no pride in themselves, their country of birth or their Kings and Queens ... "

That's because we know that English Royalty are just people, who are not gods, not special, except by accident of birth. Their only attraction is that they usually have vast wealth. When you find the occasional poor Royal, no one is that interested.

Rare indeed Mr Mekong .... but on this occation you are wrong. I'm often supprised how many farang have no pride in themselves, their country of birth or their Kings and Queens ...

Why am I wrong?

My opinion differs from yours, what makes your opinion so correct and mine so wrong (Thainess), we know opinions are like assholes even your Boyfriend has one and no need to look in the mirror to see it!

For the record Capiche is non derogatory simple Italian for Kao Jai Mai? I studied Latin at Grammar School so what, some of us had too.

Cav

Correct, I worked in Saudi and Qatar for an Italian company and Capiche became second nature, Blah Blah Blah, Nag, Nag, Nag Capiche ... OK you have got it, yes boss

Sopranos Badge Spotter Question, what was the name of Tony's Bar / Knocking shop in series one, clue there is a bar of same name in Patpong 2 (and a BM uses it as his user name)