Who Is Getting The Benefit Of Sperm Donoring?

Coss

Disclaimer: I am not opposed to any of the groupings of females noted below, doing whatever it is they wish to. I support them. What I am questioning is the logic, the thought processes and perhaps the hypocrisy, that may or may not be present.

Reading an article I came across, this - "Fertility Associates treated 300 women using donor sperm last year: 156 were single (compared with 86 in 2012), 88 were in lesbian relationships and 56 were in heterosexual relationships." http://www.listener.co.nz/lifestyle/health/desperately-seeking-sperm/

So, more than half were single and Lesbians outnumbered Hetero.

If we assume that the single women were not all physically handicapped or so ugly men wouldn't go near them, then the conclusion to make is that they are choosing to have kids without fathers. Poor kids, what a selfish way to go, the mothers must be suffering from a 'Princess' complex where they are too good for men - what yer think?

I still find the thought of Lesbians using sperm to have kids anomalous. They've chosen to, or are fundamentally unable to, take part in heterosexual life and yet they want the fruits, the progeny, what happens to the kids if the are boys? This is mystifying.

Have at it :)

Reported case of Car Jacking - Off

Man is raped at gunpoint by THREE women so they could collect his semen in a cooler box and 'steal' it in South Africa

• Women asked for directions then bundled him into a black BMW in kidnap
  • Made him drink 'unknown substance' to get aroused after fondling failed
  • Collected semen in a plastic bag and stored it in cooler box before escape
  • Part of a trend of women kidnapping and raping men using same method

A man was kidnapped at gunpoint and raped by three women who collected his semen in a cool box and stealing it before abandoning their victim - and the method is part of a growing trend.

The 33-year-old man gave the women directions when they pulled up in a black BMW. Suddenly, one of the women armed with a gun got out and forced him into the back of the car at gunpoint.

The trio then drove him 500km away and fondled him in the back of the car but he did not become aroused, so they forced him to drink an 'unknown substance' from a bottle to aid him.

131EDB82000005DC-3071749-image-m-5_1431012099310.jpg

The women raped the man repeatedly and collected his semen in plastic bags, placing them in a cooler box

2869046A00000578-3071749-image-a-75_1430997928208.jpg

The man was picked up in the Kwazakhele township, Port Elizabeth, and dropped off later, 500km away

They then raped the man repeatedly and collected his semen in plastic bags, placing them in a cooler box.

The man was then kicked out of the car, 500 km away from where they picked him up in the Kwazakhele township, Port Elizabeth, and made off with the stolen sperm.

The exact same method is being used by women in Gauteng, who are also forcing men to drink from a bottle and stealing their semen but no arrests have been made.

Constable Mncedi Mbombo said: 'As he was busy pointing out the directions, one lady came out and pointed a gun at him and forced him into the car,' reports Sowetan Live.

'They drove into a thoroughfare 500km away. They parked the car and fondled him to get an erection but his penis could not get erect.

'They then forced him to drink an unknown substance from a bottle. This got him aroused quickly even though he was still scared and didn't want to have sex.

'This is really confusing to us because we have never heard of such a thing before. The man was fully conscious throughout his ordeal and he is still traumatised.'

Police have now opened a rape investigation.

" Disclaimer: I am not opposed to any of the groupings of females noted below, doing whatever it is they wish to. I support them.

" What I am questioning is the logic, the thought processes and perhaps the hypocrisy, that may or may not be present."

All these women are experiencing overly strong emotional signals to the brain for a desire to have a child. The how, the what, the when and with whom is illogical to others and irrelevant to them.

" Reported case of Car Jacking - Off "

" What I am questioning is the logic, the thought processes and perhaps the hypocrisy, that may or may not be present."

Yes true ....... If I had posted the same I would have been accused of copy and paste of an article. Or even not a link credit back to source. Then before long a parrot would come along and agree.

All these women are experiencing overly strong emotional signals to the brain for a desire to have a child. The how, the what, the when and with whom is illogical to others and irrelevant to them.

Saying this in NZ would get me lynched, by overly strong, emotional and illogical women, who consider the existence of others irrelevant. but you said it first.

I guess I'm guilty of misogyny for parroting it.

• Like 2

" I guess I'm guilty of misogyny for parroting it."

No, I don't believe that you have a dislike of all women, you are far too intelligent for that. Unlike some of the more andocentic board members.

No, I don't believe that you have a dislike of all women, you are far too intelligent for that. Unlike some of the more andocentic board members.

I would rather be androcentic than gynocentric and gynocentrism is where the OP is coming from.

No I am not religious, far from it, but I do believe that for a child to be given a sound and solid upbringing in life he or she requires both a father figure and a mother figure. What the OP brought to the discussion was the number of single females or lesbian couples who claim it is their gynocentric right to bring a child into this world where as if a male homosexual couple want the same it is looked down on, why are the cards loads in favour of one against the other?

I have nothing against people who wish to live in a civil partnership outside of the perceived family unit, but please for the child's sake please don't enforce ones believes on the innocent, in my home country being a single mother is a lifestyle choice due to the way the social welfare system is set up where as in SE Asia I see most single mothers as victims.i but

I am rather proud of being an androcentic male, I am the "Hunter / Gatherer" on the contrary Mrs Kong is the "Homemaker" and she makes me a very nice home thank you very much, it is teamwork, as long as one respects each other's opinions, work together as a team and accept that we are not both perfect a good life can be lived.

I work in an androcentic field, I wish that there where more females in Engineering if truth be known, but even now when trying to work with females I am oft accused of being condescending, "You are being nice to me because I am a woman!" Now that attitude sucks, for a start I am nice to nobody, but if somebody makes a valid statement I listen to the argument irrespective of gender, to be honest over the past few years on my current project I have found the Chinese and Korean female engineers more responsive to debate, which is the basis for good engineering, rather than the confrontational attitude of their male counterparts, and no I don't want to get in their panties.

Androcentic still survives because gynocentrics allows it to still happen, the hunter gatherer is still in control because the housekeepers won't put down their darning needles, and if you don't like what I am saying go and cook my dinner and wash my clothes haha!

" gynocentric and gynocentrism "

Please stop, I have to keep looking it up ... :)

Well maybe one should learn the antonyms of the symatics one quotes.

I do do have the education and the knowledge to grind you down but now I won't even bother wasting it on you.