Drunk Drivers

" The garbage collectors collect an extra 20 Baht/month."

Could this include some street cleaning around you ? Much depends on you where you live and the individual circumstances. Cleaning for instance of my soi is flexable, cleaning is 160 baht a month, but if you choose and carry out and keep clean outside your own house not pay.

If it's a mess, I am charged by the cleaners, which it rarely is. I know everyone working, and living around me well after 14 years. Require cleaning or not pay sometimes or not, but always a cold drink and chat ...

" The garbage collectors collect an extra 20 Baht/month."

Could this include some street cleaning around you ? Much depends on you where you live and the individual circumstances. Cleaning for instance of my soi is flexable, cleaning is 160 baht a month, but if you choose and carry out and keep clean outside your own house not pay.

If it's a mess, I am charged by the cleaners, which it rarely is. I know everyone working, and living around me well after 14 years. Require cleaning or not pay sometimes or not, but always a cold drink and chat ...

You're, as someone noted above, a knob.

I pay 80 Baht per month.

We clean our own streets, no issue there.

The 80 Baht also includes money to keep the big pumps running which the moo baan

had to install after the azz clowns raised Ekachia road 1 1/2 meters, causing the rain water

to flood out the moo baan.

An older lady walks to moo baan collecting the 80 Baht every month. About 50% of the people

living in the moo baan are cheap cnuts that never pay.

My neighbor across the street never pays, so one day I caught her putting her trash in to one of

the trash barrels, I promptly took her trash out and threw it all over her garden! She has never

tried to do that again and still refuses to pay the 80 Baht, a real Thai-Chinese azzhole!

No one in the moo baan ever talks with her except when she tries to pull shit like putting her trash

in to the trash barrel and never paying the 80 Baht. One time before my neighbor to the side of me

caught her and gave her a good chewing out, running her back in to her house! I had a few beers

with him and we had a good laugh about it.

" I pay 80 Baht per month. We clean our own streets, no issue there."

All depends on residents and location as you point out, what people pay and for what services ..

I've always thought there were just two options:

1. Drive home drunk, :drunk: and quite possibly kill or maim some poor cunt and/or yourself, or

2. Forget where you parked your car and spend a couple of excruciating hungover hours the next afternoon retracing your steps and trying to find the fucker. :doah:

I always chose, and continue to choose, the latter.

jack :help:

" I pay 80 Baht per month. We clean our own streets, no issue there."

All depends on residents and location as you point out, what people pay and for what services ..

It's sad that 50% of the moo baan do not pay the 80 baht per month...and those are all cheap azz

Thais, all of that 50%.

100% of the farang living in the moo baan, all three of us, pay the 80 baht.