Progressive Thai lawmaker sentenced to six years for...

Coss

My wife has said to me, regarding the old king, Öf course I love the king, I was taught to love him since I was a baby

Which I think i says great acknowldedgment to the power of brain washing and propaganda.

My kids are now 18+ and 2 of them back in Thailand.

They are meeting up with mates from the Thai schools they went to (no not High So but rather very boring Catholic schools, which are amazingly common in Thailand) 

The comments from people they know was recently passed to me, 

"I can't believe I used to blindly love the king, now I know better'"

Most of these kids have been active at the protests, 

In the past they could brainwash the public, that luxery is long since gone, especially with kids under the age of I think about 28

Most of those have had the ability to stay in school after grade 6 and not get sent to work as a slave in Bangkok

Those above about 28 are in the group that are lucky or rich if they made it past grade 6

Typical of “The Regime” use outdated laws to suppress the opposition.

She stated a well known fact that the Government response to Covid-19 and subsequent purchase of AZ vaccines was inadequate at the least.

AZ Thailand is owned by Siam Biotech of which the King is the majority shareholder, so now one cannot talk about a company failing to keep its promises just because the King owns shares in them, this was not a Lese Majeste offense, it was merely pointing out the shortcomings of a company.

As for re-x ing a photo, WTF, she never made the comments, they were on a banner in a photograph. If that is the metric for applying article 112 then we are doomed. All media publications carried similar photos showing anti monarchy messages, why isn’t Pinocchio being charged with Lese Majeste, after all as Prime Minister he was in charged of government controlled TV which did worse than posting photos they showed videos.