Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

Would you be more or less inclined to trust a person whose job it is to decieve?

[color:purple] I would be more inclined to trust that person because I could trust them to deceive. color=purple>

I've said it before..... you're another guy who likes to disect peoples' threads and misinterpret or distort them.

[color:purple] I didn't dissect, misinterpret or distort. I simply answered the question that YOU posed.

You sound a bit defensive to me, about what I don't know. My response was to YOUR question and did not critique YOU in any manner. Maybe you should re-read my post to YOUR question.

Aside from your question I also made a statement as to the nature of people to associate or generalize a person's character according to their profession. My personal experience is that I have been lied to, decieved and cheated by more reputable and socially elevated individuals than I have by any BG. Maybe you have had negative experiences with BG's where trust was breached. I never have had those experiences. color=purple>

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree it's a good point, also. There are a lot of conversations about how a B/G will 'get' you. This is a natural sentiment coming from someone who has been burned. But since we are primarily a board of male punters, we rarely get to hear the other side. A B/G of only 3 months probably gets lied to, conned, ripped off, stolen from, and degraded more than 10 of us in an entire lifetime of periodic punting there.

I think this board probably is made up of the more older, and responsible customer than make up their world, as a whole. Not too many 18 year old US Navy sailors who would walk away after a session, and think it cool to give the girl nothing, posting here. And yet, a girl in Pattaya might have to deal with this on a surprisingly often basis.

To ask a girl to just walk away from the kind of money they can make, and put their trust in you, like TTM's girl did for him, is really quite remarkable, in my opinion. Walk in their shoes, and see the world through their eye's, and I wonder if many of us here would put their total trust in a customer, to the point of losing face, and risking all. I seriously doubt it.

Maybe some are right to say that they will do it to only benefit themselves. It still must be a very scary situation for them. In the end, they must still invest an enormous amount of trust in you. They walk away, and you may be out some baht, which you can most likely afford. You walk away though, and as TTM has shown, she can be left in a much worse situation than you.

Just something to think about.

HT

Whatever guys,

I've virtually been accused of being a nazi here so it's time I left you all too it. You are all right and I am wrong.

Don't bother to try to compromise, there's no room for it.

I guess I'll go and radiate hate elsewhere, maybe the KKK website.....

Enjoy!

Whatever guys,

I've virtually been accused of being a nazi here so it's time I left you all too it. You are all right and I am wrong.

Don't bother to try to compromise, there's no room for it.

I guess I'll go and radiate hate elsewhere, maybe the KKK website.....

Enjoy!

[color:purple] Amazing! Someone disagrees with you and calls you a name you get upset and decide to bolt, which is of course your choice.

Yet, you accuse me of distortion and a couple of other negative things when i don't agree with your position and you don't have the decency to back your position or retract after I respond to you in a respectful manner. color=purple>

Let's not forget that these girl's jobs , proffesions , or whatever you might like to call them or dress them up to be , are first and foremost against the law ! Sleep till noon , take a customer for an hour , hang out with the girls all night . Job ? I think not !

you are not wrong, but your statements need to be qualified. You have seemed to be very jaded about thai women, "good" or "bad" in your topics, like there's no other way but be resigned to get deceived or bored. How in the hell would a board like this have 10 of 000 of threads if there was not more to it. maybe it's your state of mind that is not right, but do not assume we all end up jaded like you seem. Time to go home?

Guest lazyphil

07:00 I wake her up after returning from nightshift.

07:15 Makes up milk for our little one. Baths her etc.

07:45 Has her breakfast and some days calls her mum back home.

08:30 Takes little one over the road to my mum for her to take care of till I wake up at 13:00 to take over.

08:45 Cycles to work, Thai restaurant.

09:00 Starts work.

14:00 Finishes work and Cycles home.

14:15 We have lunch together, often food she brings back from restaurant.

15:00 We take the bus into town to deposit her paycheck into our account (WEEKLY!!!) and buys stuff for little one. Nappies etc.

17:00 Get bus home and gets ready for evening shift.

17:45 Lass (Thai) from restaurant picks her up to take her back to work.

18:00 Starts evening shift.

22:30 Finishes evening shift and gets lift home.

22:45 Picks up little one from mum.

23:00 Comes home and calls me at work, feeds little one and sleep.

This is a typical day for my ex bg wife, of course some days are different, days off together etc.

Archived