Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

NopebutforU,

I think in the case of TTM and Lazyphil that they both have a very good handle on their relationship. These are not two guys who moved in with an active B/G last week. Sounds very much to me that all parties are relativly commited, and both these guys are very well knowlegable about possible pitfalls before entering into their situations. It's also very clear that both girls have commited to a high degree. To highlight the fact that you think B/G's are scammers is fine, but just don't see that as applicable to what these two posters are sharing with us here.

Just my take.

HT

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTG,

Sorry, but you dont get it.......

This board is about people and sanuk........

This being said, TTM did share his experience here for us to share and to learn, not to get destructive comments on his back for doing so........

He also stated that he did go this way with his GF because he was strenghened by posts from other members of this board,

so apparantly it is only you whos is bored then.

So, as mentionned by you earlier, what is your grudge or your take on bargirls ? By all means, do start a separate thread here in this forum, just keep it clean, nothing offensive and no flaming.....

It will then be up to the other posters, male and female, to join in and debate on a civilised basis about your opinion, grudges, theories alike...

Fair ?

Cheers !

If he doesn't want other posters minding his own business, why did he post his personal stuff in the first place?

-------------------------------

uncorrect assumption. Just because he tells us his story does not mean we should judge him or patronize him. If he was talking about highly illegal activities, yes, but as it is not the case, I see no reason to pretend we can invade his private life, be sarcastic and tell him what is right or wrong in a situation we know only 20 lines about. adverse opinions are welcome, no doubt, but without attacking or being judgemental. IMO

BelgianBoy,

>Sorry, but you dont get it.......

I think it's you who doesn't get it.

>This board is about people and sanuk........

>This being said, TTM did share his experience here for us to share and to learn,

Yes, in order to share and learn we have to ask and discuss and give opinion, right? Otherwise, how can we better learn? Just read the thread and go? This board will be dead.

GTG

Good post, TTM. A very refreshing and enjoyable counterpoint. I'd probably even find it inspiring if I wasn't so cynical.

Too bad how it's gotten used as a starting point for axe-grinding...

<<Yes, in order to share and learn we have to ask and discuss and give opinion, right? Otherwise, how can we better learn? <<Just read the thread and go? This board will be dead.

GTG,

Sorry, do read your first post in this thread, it is both destructive and flaming !

What did you ask there ? ..... Nothing

What did you discuss there ? ....... Nothing.......

Can you tell me what opinion you brought us there ? .... None

One can certainly learn by reading, apparantly some more than others.......

And now, please do stop that silly argument.

Cheers !

BelgianBoy,

>Can you tell me what opinion you brought us there ? .... None

I think my first post on this thread is EXACTLY my opinion. Provided my understanding of the word 'opinion' is the same as yours. I thought that this thread should be named sth else. That's my opinion, isn't it?

>And now, please do stop that silly argument.

Silly, think not.

GTG

GTG,

It's great for you to be able to take the 'high road'. Thailand is a class structured society, is it not?

From what class did you come from? Middle class? High class? I know from your posts that you did not come from a poor Issan village. I'd bet BIG money on that.

You state that you would tell your parents to fuck off if they OK'ed your working as a B/G. And that with a more than average education, a Thai girl could make more in a 'regular job'.

A Thai girl telling her parents (or family) to F##k-off ??? Get real!

A Thai village girl with even a 10 year education can make more in a regular job??? Again...time to wake up.

You encounter friction here for basiclly one reason. You are sitting on a pedistal which from which you preach, that is unaccessable to the average Thai girl. The Thai girls that most board members deal with in Thailand are village girls. Why? Because most higher classed Thai girls will not give a farang the time of day, in the short time most of us have to visit LOS.

While it's very easy for you to spout the virtues of what other Thai girls should be doing with their life to improve it, you have never had to walk in their shoes. Lucky you!

I've asked you about mia noi situations, etc. that exist in Thailand, in past threads. Your response has been that you know little of these situations, and that you do not associate with 'these' people. It seems that you are quite insular to what goes on in your own country concerning many topics that many board members here experience 30 minutes after landing at BKK. And therein lays that 'friction thing' that may seem to follow after you post.

I would think you would be more sympathetic to fellow Thai girls disadvantaged by object poverty, and applaud board members here who have been willing to shape their whole world around someone they found special, overlook their past, and commit thier lives to.

Just thinking out loud.

HT

Hi TTM,

Looks like things are working very nicely! I am still looking for a good school with english lessons in Pattaya. Can you recommend any? My friend's english level is very basic... beginner level. What would the costs be?

Cheers,

Tycona.

Archived