Never pay a barfine again!

my regular girl was off sick,really bad eye infection(anti-biotics,eye drops,dark glasses etc) and was told by the doctor not to work for a week because the lights in her go-go were not good for her eyes.

he even gave her a sick note to give to the mamasan.

well one night we were together having a meal and one of the touts from the go-go told the mamasan she was with me.

the next day the mamasan visited her room and had a real go at her for being with me,as i had not paid any BF for her company.

i was livid when i heard and that night i spoke to the mamasan and politely informed her,my girl was off sick,we met by chance on the street(a lie on my part),we had a quick meal and then i left her to fulfill a previously made engagement(another lie).

i was not (or anybody else) required to pay a BF as she was not working for the bar and as she was off sick,they were also with-holding part of her monthly salary.

what she did in her sick time or day off is no concern of the bar.

mamasan quickly backed down.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FarangDang your wrong.

My Grandma ain't the oldest trick in the book. The line goes a back a lot further than only two generations in the Leak Hunt bloodline. In fact the doomsday book there was even a reference to Madam Leak Hunt of Hastings who was the first to service William the Conquerors men as they pillaged England. Although judging from the infections the soldiers complained of they weren't the first to visit her.

Cheers

up the ProFilactics

Anytime someones jumps Pattaya and i read it, I will jump in. I say to you: prove it!

[color:purple] You know what I hated about Pattaya when I visited it a few years ago? All of the damn stray dogs roaming. They kind of looked like the one in your avatar! Actually the stray dogs were kind of symbolic of a place being roamed by stray dogs. Oh, and i can prove everything I stated.

Okay let me have it color=purple> wink.gif

pattaya127

i wish some of them had stayed in bed.

all my regulars and friends knew where i watched the football and would just turn up.

gets a bit expensive when 3 girls turn up to watch the usa/portugal and germany/ireland back to back.

all the drinks i bought that day cost a pretty satang.

watched the england/argentina game with my girl and her best friend.

bought my girl and england shirt for 300 and her friend wanted the argies to win,so i bought her their shirt for 500.

the friend bet me 1000 on the result and after the game,i could see she did'nt expect me to take her money.

how wrong she was and i have the photo to prove it.

she would have been quick to take it from me and anyway i spent much more on her during my trip.

as to the football,i was amazed how knowledgeable the girls were,knew most of the players from the top teams and even understood the offside rule.

OK, I've been known to use a variant of this practice but it has little to do with me being a cheap ba*ta*d. Rather, it is a way of removing the fish from the barrel. The difference, to take it a step further, is have the young lady call me. Tell her I have a meeting/apppointment tomorrow so call before 10 a.m. Those that do, and only give a handful the opportunity (and have their names scrawled somewhere), have already demonstrated interest outside the bar and are hoping for more than just the escape from boredom, have it together at that hour of the day, and thus not likely the type to sleep until the afternoon or already within the grimy clutches of a punter. The first to call has the job. Set up a meeting at 3 p.m. I'm free to do what I want. Return in the heat of the day with anticipation of an afternoon delight. Meet, eat. More than likely, back to the room for a nooner. After which a choice must be made. Release to bar, and no one is cheated, her belly and wallet are full and I have chance to wash, scour and repeat (back to bars for refreshment and recruitment and ST after 2 a.m.) or pay BF if it's that good which amounts, before 6 p.m., as a long LT. This method is an effective screening tool. I admire initiative and interest. Plucking from the bar is too much like fishing at a trout farm where you pay for the privilege of a sure catch or shooting fish in a barrel where you never know what's going to float to the top.

hi,

the reason why i don't pay any barfines is that it just doesn't fit into

my party sheldure in los.i never go to bed before 2 am,so paying a bf would be pretty pointless for me.leaving the office (thermae)when the sun was already up,yep,that were the days .i'am going to the bars to get pissed with my buddies,not for getting laid with gogogirls.hunting in the freelancescene

is much more fun,imo.this girls are managing there lifes by themselfs,they

don't need a mamasan to do so.kind of being selfemployed,lol,same as i am.

and yes,some of them make a lot more money then the average gogogirl.

your argumment,it's only 600 baht,would come up for me like this:

visiting the los at least 2 times a year,30 days each = 60 x 15$ = 900 $.

i'am going to the los since 14 years now,this will come to a sum of

12.600 $.you can easily double that amount,money on the banks brings money,

so we talk about 25.200 $ or one million baht.still peanuts?

being at the age of 37 now,i still see me going the next 14 years too,if i can reach the age of 52,so another million is comming into the picture.

having the first saved million doubled by then easily,3 million baht will

be saved by then.only because of not paying peanuts,but then again,each to his own.maybe david w. hates me for such a behavier,but hopefully i can handle that.

stay tuned,

cyberbeno4

Hey Post!

You know, I got half way though this thread, it it reminded me of some of the first posts I started to read on this board about making 1500 the standard amount you give a thai lady so that the pirces don't go up for everyone else.

I see the point of saving 15 bucks, but I also think about the point the poster says about if you are going to fly 6000-7000 miles to get to Thailand, you should not worry about 15 bucks and have the money to splurge and have a lot of fun.

This board shares a lot of resources of where to find a "freelancer". I think from what I have read, barfines are a sort of protection for the newbie in LOS. The idea being the BG is representing her establishment and not to lose face, etc.

The "Cheap Charlie" stuff on this board does not bother me. All punters should know where to get a good bbbj for five bucks. Keep up the good work guys. See you in Thailand....PARTY ON!

Talk about getting flamed.

This guyposted 12 hours ago and has had nothing but negative response.

Most of my posts just sink.

I know he tried to put a point across and was brave to say what he said, but fuck me, Hitler got better press than this.

Chock Dee it's been very good fun.

Archived