Never pay a barfine again!

Seeker, can understand your desire to save on the bar fines, especially if the place is run by greedy ass holes, but what if it's your local where everyone's like family?

As for your feelings on Pattaya

"Fat tattooed football hooligans walking down the street acting like the genetically challenged scum that they are"

That could be Bangkok, Phuket or even Samui nowadays.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was a wager after all.

her idea,not mine.

anyway,the previous night i had met her on the street after everything had closed and as she had no man,wanted to come with me.

ok by me,but i wanted food first and we sat down and she ordered 2 12 inch pizzas and drink.

before it arrived she spotted a 'friend' and told me she had to talk and would be 5 minutes.

never saw her again that night,friend was a previous client and off she went with him.

the 1000 was compensation for me in my eyes,for my inconvenience.

after all she left me all alone with her 2 roommates and i could'nt let them walk the dangerous streets alone could i?.

so i offered them my room for the night and i would protect them and they agreed.

so i offered them my room for the night and i would protect them and they agreed.

----------------------------------

Gee, you sound like a compassionate NGO into yourself. Aren't you afraid (hopeful?) word will get around and you will get all these freelancers asking you for a roof overnight. And, once again, let them get some sleep, ok? LOL

Guys with nothing better to do than ride endlessly around the town on hired mopeds.

----------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to get back to quiet and green BKK......

Chinese tourgroups walking around in intimate groups of 200

--------------------------------------------------------

Again, can't wait to get back to Sukhum, and his white farangs walking in loose, disordonate, lusty hordes of 500. LOL

etc..., etc......

Don't have anything to add about this, but it does put me in mind of a conversation I had with a Hollywood Strip 2 (3rd floor bar) stunner.

She's seen me there I guess over the past year. She came over and talked to me. She asked me after a few minutes of chit chat why I never took a girl. I told her I do go every now and then, but I would rather go with a girl who wants my money and prefers me then someone who just wants the money. She thought about it awhile. Quite funny that. So I asked if she would like to go with me. She said she could only go short time. I told her that she answered my question. lol. Well she caught on quickly and said she could go with me LT the next day. Haven't been back since. I will someday though.

<<burp>>

Seeker,

it looks like you have taken a few hits for this post. I would agree with your point of view in a lot of ways....500 baht, especially for someone living or staying LT in LOS does add up and is a fair sum of cash. I tend to frequent Biergarten and Thermae a lot partly because I have always found good quality there and of course not had to pay the barfine (not to mention that drinks are much cheaper)...on the other hand, from an economic point of view, I do have one criticism of your idea......I sometimes take a FL in the afternoon, or head over to Ratchadaprisek Road to the massage parlors (not cheap but high quality)...i figure I'll have my afternoon action, and then have an early and relaxing night...only problem is that right around 10 or 11 pm, the hormones start raging again, and I figure I'll pop into the Nana or Thermae, or go to a gogo bar....so I sometimes end up paying a barfine or LT freelancer when I hadn't even planned on it, thus doubling my spending for the day!! On the other hand, I think your plan works well for getting to know the gals outside of their work scene, without the mamasan in their face, and also when they aren't tired...I'll have to give it a go this year.

M,

i agree with you full. Barfine is pimp money. I know 2

ladies working as gogos without going with farangs but they are still working as dancers.No problem for the boss. They makes enough money for the bar with ladydrinks.

M,

i agree with you full. Barfine is pimp money. I know 2

ladies working as gogos without going with farangs but they are still working as dancers.No problem for the boss. They makes enough money for the bar with ladydrinks.

[color:purple] One problem with your logic. How would the bar make their money off of ladydrinks and customer drinks, if there are no girls in the bar because they have all been barfined. Would you go and drink in an empty go-go?

Let's also not forget to mention that there is a certain inherent sense of safety for a girl who works in a bar vs. one who works freelance. I know if I was a prostitute I would prefer to work in an establishment where people see who my customer is and can identify him as well as my friends knowing which hotel I am going to vs walking the streets or picking up guys in a disco.

The primary problem I have with the barfine is the crappy cut the girls get. color=purple>

I know if I was a prostitute I would prefer to work in an establishment where people see who my customer is.....

-----------------------------------

hence the notion of bar owners being pimps, offering "protection" for a price levied on customers or unperforming girls. If so many insist that Bgs are hookers no more, no less, we may as well call a cat a cat all across the board. Not that it matters, just a little post before work...

Archived