Never pay a barfine again!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I hated about Pattaya........stray dogs roaming. They kind of looked like the one in your avatar.

----------------------------

Then you have never seen a pattaya stray dog! they don't even have hair anymore. see, this one is in good hands, manicure and he's laughing too!

Oh, and i can prove everything I stated

---------------------------------

So?....................

visiting the los at least 2 times a year,30 days each = 60 x 15$ = 900 $.

i'am going to the los since 14 years now,this will come to a sum of

12.600 $.you can easily double that amount,money on the banks brings money,

so we talk about 25.200 $ or one million baht...............

------------------------------------------

Hey, DoxyB, you got some new competition on the nightlife arithmetics.

"...as to the football, I was amazed how knowledgeable the girls were, knew most of the players from the top teams and even understood the offside rule."

Tasty idea to spice up the next World Cup there, Sayjann; Bar Girl referees! Let's get on to FIFA quick... smile.gif

j wink.gif

Some replies due:

Tyler Durden and Pattaya127: The worst elements of Pattaya. Fat tattooed football hooligans walking down the street acting like the genetically challenged scum that they are. Guys with nothing better to do than ride endlessly around the town on hired mopeds. Chinese tourgroups walking around in intimate groups of 200. The place makes Las Vegas seem cultured and classy.

And to the effortlessly presumptious Soiled Cowboy. No I don't live at home, I have never borrowed a cent from my parents since leaving home. I own my own business and am not an employee. But, gee, pal, apart from that you were right on the money!

There is no penny pinching involved. As I said, you still go to the bars, buy the beers and lady drinks, have a blast. Put it this way, if there were bars that didn't have barfines, wouldn't you go there? Of course you would, so when you realise you never have to pay a barfine and still get a tasty go-go girl, why would you pay it?

And I don't buy this stuff about the barfines keeping the bars going. If a bar like Bottoms Up can afford to employ plenty of girls, and many good lookers among them (plus plenty of staff), with barfines of 350B, then why do so many bars with a poorer quality selection charge 500-600B?

Archived