Never pay a barfine again!

<<alot of bad press for a thing that everyman would do if he had the pateince...>>

and a lot of more bad press than someone is getting while reporting

to sleep with an underage girl(see trip reports)...does this say something about the

posters on this board..........i hope not,but at least it is food for thought.

<<don't try and say you guys have never had free sanuk and were proud of it!!!!! >>

nope,free sanuk is evil and,nearly impossible in bangers.without paying a barfine it can't be good,it's not the "real thing".guys with a different thinking are cheap asses and loosers ,who are living the life savings of their parents off and are responsible for the death for our beloved barscene,which deserve better,imho.

<<if you don't agree, with him say so, don't have to call him names and belittle him here.... >>

yep,you are right on spot with this one,but it won't satisfied the "i'am hollier than you" attitude which can be seen on this threat.

stay tuned,

cyberbeno4

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<What next? Do the runner on the bar bill? Do the runner on the hotel bill? >>

that concerns me also,it is well known and docummented that this behaviour of not paying a bf is the first step on the ladder to become a criminal.al capone,jack the ripper and mayor lim (the one who closet ermita down),all got started that way.we have to be careful in the future i guess.........

best regards,

cyberbeno4

I say if you have to worry about consciously saving $10 while on holiday then you need to stay the hell home! Honestly how much un can you have when you are keeping a mental calculation of what you are paying. I can understand budgeting for your holiday, but scrimping is for the birds.

<<I say if you have to worry about consciously saving $10 while on holiday then you need to stay the hell home!>>

good news for me then,i still can travel to the los while having your blessing,since i don't have to worry about ten bucks.but even if,are you mind to tell me what brings you in the position to tell me or others what to do or not to do?fyi,(wannabe) teachers aren't very high up on my x-mascardlist.

i don't have to worry about ten bucks.but even if,are you mind to tell me what brings you in the position to tell me or others what to do or not to do?

[color:purple] I made the statement because I WANTED to. The same as you felt the need to query my statement. Does that answer your question? color=purple>

fyi,(wannabe) teachers aren't very high up on my x-mascardlist.

[color:purple] I don't understand your meaning with this statement color=purple>

Read the post my friend..........................and understand only what it says.................it does sometimes help smile.gif

It comments only on the intention of entering a bar or other similiar establishment that has a barfine structure, with the intention of grabbing a girl on an ongoing basis without paying a barfine. I neither said that barfines are fair or otherwise at their current level, or that we all should dutifully pay them without seeking other budget-monitoring methods, only that I find this subversive method a tad short-sighted and shallow of character.............................. smile.gif

What prompts my outrage (haha) is the fact that like a lot of other fair-minded and actioned fellow sanukers, I have witnessed just one too many farang trying to rip the girls off on absurd prices/services etc and it just gets the hairs on my back standing-up..........part of a barfine goes to wages for the girls - and Thailand is a third-world economy, so ripping of "workers" in a third-world economy is just so low - they deserve better.

Does this guy know how to party or what?!

Did that post slip everyone else by? Admirable scientifically justified methods but, shit, it'd be taking some of the spontaneity out for me!

I often take numbers from the girls, but find that I very rarely call them during them the day. Seeing them dancing in the bar adds something for me, it gets me in the mood right then and I simply don't want to wait just to save 600 lousy baht.

Besides, if you don't barfine them, you usually can't get them to come in their stage costumes, which is vital if they work in AngelWitch!

[color:red]Besides, if you don't barfine them, you usually can't get them to come in their stage costumes, which is vital if they work in AngelWitch! color=red>

Great comment bibblies. And, you gave me an idea for a new thread in the Nightlife Section.

smile.gif

Archived