Never pay a barfine again!

Just back from ten days in LOS and a worldly wise gentleman finally opened my eyes to the absurdity of paying barfines.

[color:purple] I can understand your desire to not pay a BF but paying a barfine is not absurd. A girl who works in a go-go has a monthly quota of barfines to make in order to make her salary. A girl may go with you without paying the barfine because she has already made her quota and it is a way for her to secure additional income without cutting the bar in.

I think you may be a bit naive about the way the bar business works and the affections of the women.

The tone of your post can be interpreted as a BG girl going with you without you paying a barfine makes you a sort of stud. You want to be a real stud get a BG to pay her own fine to be with you.color=purple>

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously have given this matter some deep thought.......

Let me guess - you still live at home, sponge off the parents hard-earned life-savings to save dollars and then go off to work in the morning as an employee and are not a self-employed person - perhaps you are still at University and yet to do anything in life...............

Bars etc are not a publically-funded service provided by the Tourist Authority for our pleasures - in order for them to have girls to bring us those beers (and other services too), in order for the opportunity to invest(risk) several million baht of someones money(their own probably) and in order to pay rent/lease or even build those premises then things cost money and lots of it. Bars and gogos don't operate as a hobby. Without the punter paying for these provisions via barfines and liqour profits there would be no bar to begin with - so you would have no bars to cruise to and try and save baht at with your bean-counting performance. Why even bother going to a bar when you know the expectations - save yourself a shitload af baht and buy a cheap stick magazine and stay at home in the hotel room and have a good tug!

Final question to you - if you long-time, do you send the girl packing at 5am so that you don't have to buy her breakfast? You sound as if you would do that too.

Seeker,

Let me reverse the thinking here : you go to LOS obviously to get laid, right ???

So, you spend time going to bars and gogo bars and get horny just like the next man, BUT you only can get laid the next day in the afternoon when you made a phone deal, right ?

Where is the fun part in that ???

Dont you want to get a girl LT, get laid in the evening, at night, and wake up in the morning with a booner that needs to be taken care off ?

I do, but then again I do pay the BF, sometimes even 2,3 or more at the same time and have fun too !

Just food for though..........

Cheers !

jjsushi,

your reply conf00zed me! >_<

I thought the purple was your quote...

use the ubb codes.

"learn it. love it. live it!!!!" tongue.gif

Straycat ,

this thread is becoming emotionally unstable, I am therefore adding an important thought :

To my knowledge an aircraft carrier, size M , costs about 24.000.000.000,00 baht. This does not include packing, delivery and fuel. You have to avoid 48.000.000 barfines at 500 baht each to reach this target. Do you need an aircraft-carrier ? You don't. And therefore this discussion is pointless.

cheers

bb

hehe, just that black is usually the default font and that colored are usually for quotes and such. or you can use quote instead of purple in the brackets. hehe, no big deal. I just thought you had a momentarily loss of sanity for just a sec. tongue.gif

To avoid a BF go with Freelancers! Go to Soi 7, Angels, Thermae, Grace, Suk., Nana Parking lot, etc.

[color:blue]Only amateurs pay BFs.color=blue>

Last point : if you want to make even more savings : move your business to Pattaya, there a BF is only 300 Bt

Ah, but then he will only save B300 each time, silly, so over 10 days he would only save enough for 2 long times!! So, um, Pattaya must be more expensive than Bangkok then, right?

LG

Archived