Thousands of men?

khunsanuk

After having a couple of BG's shacked up for a month or so over the last couple of years I have found that what they tell you at first and what the truth(or close to) really is different.

I had one stunner from RB1 in Nana for a couple months and at first she said she was bar fined every day but as time went by the story changed to a couple a week. Same seems to be the same from 2 other BG's.

So based on what I figure to be fairly good facts I submit the following for the "typical BG":

2bf * 52wks * 10years = 1040.

Thats assuming no repeats. Most of them never make 10 years.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bossman Sanuk, true, so where's the nation-wide falang-oriented mean lie then. 5? 6? I think it closer to the bar beer bar [i love writing that] than to the a-go-go on weight of numbers of venues.

Assuming the level of physical attractiveness is equal, I think the number of different men they go with also depends on how hardened they've become. In September, I went to see a very popular girl at SuperBaby in Pattya whom I had been with the year before.She was very proud to tell me that she had been the number 1 girl for the month of August with 31 barfines during the 29 days that she worked. She was happy to tell me that she only had 2 men in one night twice.

On the other hand , a girl that I spoke with in Bubbles was proud to tell me that when the US Navy was in town last year,she did 4 short times in one day at 1000 baht per pop. I ran into her the next night at the outdoor carousel bar on Soi Diamond with a french guy who had barfined her. She was kind enough to act as interpreter for me with one of the bargirls. Anyways,when the french guy excused himself to go the bathroom, I asked her if she was happy with him since he seemed to be a nice guy and was decent looking. Her response was" I don't care.I go with him because he pays my barfine".

What I am trying to say is that the good looking ones have somewhat of a choice:they can be total money maximizers and not have fun or they can still make good baht but be a bit more selective about who they go with.

From my small time, second hand association with Angara:

Very few girls dont have one trick per day. In fact if they dont for a certain period they are encouraged to find alternative careers.

Average is about 2. The better girls barely have any time to have a chit chat with their buddies as they are too busy, 3-4 per day.

I know one who is 26 now and has been working there since she was 17 with a 12 months break. Only average looking, we had a laugh the other day when we were trying to figure out the number of lifetime tricks, not including freebies at the discotechs. We estimated 500 per year for 8 years = 4000.

She claims it would be more.

Im a believer of 3 to 4 customers per week.

Every gogo I go to the girls out number the guys. At discos girls outnumber guys. At therme girls outnumber guys. How many st's would the punters have to perform daily just for every girl to get one st.

I know there are alot of girls that go 2st a day so that just means the less attractive girls might be lucky with 2 guys a week.

For the average girl 3 to 4 seems about right if not high in my opinion

I saw one BG 5 times this year, for 2-6 days. On each ocassion I paid 7 barfines (her quota).

That makes 35 barfines this year from one man only.

For about 8-9 months per year she struggles to reach her quota. Many of us have noticed that BGs tend to get you to pay the bar fine for one or more of her friends. That is another way to make number of barfines look higher for the entire bar.

I don't want to take the blame for trusting her but she was telling me that over last 3 months she had 3-4 different customers and there would be one per month who takes her out for more than one day.

The highest number of barfines ever paid for her (again, she told me this) was 14 but that included 5 days "holiday" in Phuket and another 5 barfines paid by a "Dzapaneeez" who barfined her room mate and then extended his welcome to all 3 girls living together. She went to her hometown during that time.

So, I would agree with Khun Sanuk and several others - two barfines per week would be a reasonable expectation for an average BG. 3-4 different man per month, one takes her out for 2-3 nights, 2-3 barfines per month that come from her friends' customers.

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Lazaro ]

I just want to add my 2 baht worth. I spent a lot of time with my past gf in the Soi 7 Biergarten in the past 3 years. Some of her friends that were good looking would go ST from 2-4 times per day. The next year when I saw them they were drinking very heavy

because they had to drink to endure the physical and mental aspect of the business.The next year these girls were nowhere to be seen.Whether they got married or just left the scence,I do not know.I think that they were "burnt out" Not many can take the mental/physical stain of doing that many men therefore I think that very few would even approach the 1000 mark.

Just my opinion

Bush

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: bushman ]

Once again, IMO, it's a case by case thing, there is certainly no average numbers to be pulled out of this topic. Some will string guys one by one and lose themselves in it, some will be just making enough money to send home and take care of things, eventually meet the right guy, then move on to a family life in another country. Every year i come, and the main pattern in the few ones i know about is exactly that, i learn this or that one went to France, England, you name it, or moved in steady a with a B/F in Pattaya.

Archived