Thousands of men?

khunsanuk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

Hookers are well known for telling the truth!!!!

Yeah your right. She probably did closer to 100guys seeing as how she seemed a bit embarassed to tell me she did 30.

There are plenty of girls in patpong short-timing 2 and more times a night. Those busy bars can have 80 or more barfines paid in a night, you only have to go in at 1:00 or 2:00am in the morning and there is hardly any girls left and what is left is only the dregs. But by the same token I am sure there are a lot of girls who would be lucky to go out 1-2 times a week.

I know some girls who worked in "ap op nuat" bathhouses that were making 6000-10000 a day every day, and one who used to make much more than that. There customers where wealthy, older asian guys and a lot of the time they didnt even have sex.

[ December 14, 2001: Message edited by: daeng bireley ]

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

You lost me with your calculation, but allow me to make one of my own.

9,000,000 visitors, most of which are Asian who mostly do not frequent 'our' entertainment areas. So say, 4M farangs. 40-60 female-male ratio leaves 20% single males, i.e. 800,000. Say halve of these are whoremongers, and they average 2 visits a year. That makes 200,000 whoremongers a year.

The amount of girls in 'our' areas is roughly 35,000 (PTY: 20,000, BKK: 10,000, ChMai/Samui/Phuket: 5,000).

Say your average monger goes with 8 different girls on each trip, and we get 3,200,000 fucks / 35,000 girls = 91 different guys for every girl. (200K * 8 girls * 2 visits = 3.2M)

Higher than my previous guestimate, but still no where near thousands.

I looked at TAT's stats for 2000 and I think you're in the right ballpark. I'd be more conservative and say 150,000 "mongers" times 7.7 days times 1 girl a day. That's 1,155,000 deals. Divide by 32,000 girls [again conservative] and you'd get 36 guys per year per girl. In other words, 3 per month.

Here's why I like 36 better than 91... Say you've got a bar beer bar [heh-heh] with 10 girls. If they have a quota for bar-fines of 4 per month, you can see that deviation from the average [3] isn't so much for half the girls to make quota and half to fall short. 50-50 is pretty average.

91 is 7.6 per month, and if the average quota of bf's is four or even five, 7.6 suggests that virtually every girl would make quota which we know doesn't happen. In a bar of ten girls, that would mean 76 per month -- even if one girl accounted for one per day every day [any iffy propostition, but there are some *ahem* eager beavers out there] that would still leave 45 for the other 9, or 5 per month each. That suggests that they all make quota, or some just make it while others just fall short.

Hell, now that I've typed that, I don't know if 36 or 91 is really closer to the truth. Maybe the average working girl really does only pull 3 or 4 times a month [and that the quota really is set correctly] and it's the odd girl here and there accounting for a non-proportional amount of pay-for-play.

Just dicking around with the numbers to see what happens.

Bohicasia,

I dont mean anything special, but you sounded like noting that most girls would not meet their monthly quota, hence implying that this would be to your / our advantage as she might be more eager to 'make' a deal.

I can only say that you then come to the right conclusion, for only for your use, but for all of us..... laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Right ?

Archived