Thousands of men?

khunsanuk

But if you eavesdrop the girls talking to each other you will see that a lot of girls do more than 1 punter per shift (evening) and go and do a short time and then return for more.

This is especailly true in the freelance areas but then i guess they don;t work every night.

On an interesting side note one of the freelancers I met in soi 7 I saw a week later in a thai orientated massage parlour, so some girls work all day and all night, so I would guess a minimum of 3 per day?? So they will possibly hit the 1000 mark after just one year

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go with Khun Sanuk on this too.

The most popular girls might have 20-40 bar-fines a month for a few months. But they can't keep that up. They'll simply start getting tired of it, take half the time off, maybe start going more for quality (high-paying) customers instead of quantity.

Besides a lot of their customers being repeat business, hardly any of these girls work all year and most of them last 2-3 years. (I've known 1 girl in Nana Plaza that's lasted 7, but she took several years off in between.)

BTW, it's easy to overestimate these things. I recently tried to do a count of the number of different women I've had and it was suprisingly (and disappointingly) low.

When it pertains to the go-gos, some of u forget that a bar fine does not neccessarily equate to sexual intercourse for the girl.

Some girls just make their monthly quota in bar fines(which can be one guy) so they can receive their "salary" and they won't go with a customer unless they want extra money beyond that.

I know a bargirl who works at the Golden Beer bar attached to Nana hotel. She told me she did 30 different guys in 1 month. She is no looker either. So, 30x12months=360guys a year.

Hi,

Prosal:

You lost me with your calculation, but allow me to make one of my own.

9,000,000 visitors, most of which are Asian who mostly do not frequent 'our' entertainment areas. So say, 4M farangs. 40-60 female-male ratio leaves 20% single males, i.e. 800,000. Say halve of these are whoremongers, and they average 2 visits a year. That makes 200,000 whoremongers a year.

The amount of girls in 'our' areas is roughly 35,000 (PTY: 20,000, BKK: 10,000, ChMai/Samui/Phuket: 5,000).

Say your average monger goes with 8 different girls on each trip, and we get 3,200,000 fucks / 35,000 girls = 91 different guys for every girl. (200K * 8 girls * 2 visits = 3.2M)

Higher than my previous guestimate, but still no where near thousands.

BelgianBoy asked:

"On the other hand, you assume that a girl shags 1000 different or new guys, what about repeat business ???"

Just like you don't count the number of shags you had, but rather the number of different girls you shagged, so I think we should count here.

I think many guys will agree that a girl being fucked 1,000 times by the same guy is different as a girl being fucked once by a 1,000 different men.

"Most of us know that they start in the bracquet of 18 to 21 years old"

This is not necessarily true. The girls may start a lot earlier now, but a few years back there were plenty of girls that came into the business after a failed marriage, or when losing their job. Some of these girls were in their mid 20's already. I know one girl who started when she was 31 (Ok, so she looked 23).

So, a 28-year-old girl has not necessarily been in the business for 7-10 years. Nor does she keep the same average numbers, I am assuming that when a girl gets older the amount of guys that take her drops.

Stickman said:

"but the popular girls in massage parlours must clock up sonme serious numbers..."

The popular ones may very well clock up a hunderd guys a month, but how long are they popular? In order to reach 2,000 guys (the minimum as far as I am concerned when talking about thousands), a girl would have to consistently do 3 guys a day for 2 years. No vacations, no sick time, no repeat custom. Does not seem likely.

More than 3 a day becomes unlikely as well because of the opening hours of the parlour. The popular girls probably don't start work until 6pm and finish at midnight. That's 3 two-hour sessions.

Again, I bet there are ones here as well that reach thousands during their career, but I believe even here those are few.

"A girl in Soi Yodsak in Pattaya did 175 short times IN ONE MONTH very recently"

Yes, but how many of these were different men, and more importantly how long can she keep this average up?

Alfalfa said:

"She told me she did 30 different guys in 1 month. She is no looker either. So, 30x12months=360guys a year."

You are assuming here that she does this every month, which is highly unlikely.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

"A girl in Soi Yodsak in Pattaya did 175 short times IN ONE MONTH very recently"

Yes, but how many of these were different men, and more importantly how long can she keep this average up?

Well, most of the 175 were probably different guys. She rarely left the bar for a LT as she could stay at the bar and make 3000-4000B a day cranking out the ST's. You are right that she couldn't keep this average up for too long. She said it was a very tiring month and was quite happy when a Farang offered to take her out of the business and take care of her. I agree that the average go-go or beer bar girl can't come near these numbers, but the better looking girls at these bars with ST facilities can be quite "busy".

Ranger

quote:

Alfalfa said:

"She told me she did 30 different guys in 1 month. She is no looker either. So, 30x12months=360guys a year."

You are assuming here that she does this every month, which is highly unlikely.

Sanuk!

Ok let me add an addendum. She told me she did 30 guys in 1 month and was well on track to doing more the next month. In other words, doing the 30 in 1 month was typical if not a bit slow and it was only her second or third month there. Let me also add that she did them during one of the slowest months of all(July).

bohicasia: Not a good example at all. Maybe a better way to put it is if you can run the mile in 3.43 one month then what is stopping you from doing it again the next month. Nothing! Also, she did not indicate to me that 30 was a problem for her at all. In fact she was very hopefully that as high season kicked in she could double that number.

[ December 14, 2001: Message edited by: Alfalfa ]

Archived