Nanaplaza on speed!

khunsanuk

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$50? No way. I'd feel like I gotta spend more time on the board, in order to get return on my money. And, I'm trying to CUT BACK on my nanaplaza usage.

But, if those pansies P127 and stumpdog are in for $50, then the least I can do is commit to $25, for past services rendered. (so, don't give me any title change or free membership, or avatar stuff...and, if you don't buy a faster processor, I still won't ask for my money back.)

Please just send me a PM with payment instructions. Probably should do it pretty quick, because it is near payday, and I may later change my mind. Since repatriating to the States, I've become a bit of an outmoded has-been dipshit on this board, and I think it soon will be time for me to move on. It sure has been great, though, and I want only the best for this invaluable board. Lots of swell fellas and lots of conscientious, in-depth advice.

Hasta Luego,

VTom smile.gif

Hi kahngnork,

>>>>Put me down for the baht equivalent of $50.

I live in the far reaches of Isan but I'll get

the moola to you somehow.<<<<

A stranger with 2 posts.....unbelievable.

HT

Vtom wrote:

In reply to:

Since repatriating to the States, I've become a bit of an outmoded has-been dipshit on this board, and I think it soon will be time for me to move on.

Vtom,

I'm sure this is not the thread for this reply however re: you're 3rd paragraph above, I wonder if the Bangkok Blues aren't getting the better of you (they hit me harder after each trip it seems). From what I see you are anything but a has been on the board, and enjoyed your recent Mid-term grades.

Hope you can hang in there till the Blues get replaced by the nice memories (and thoughts of next time)... frown.gifwink.gif

Hi,

Looks like we have passed the halfway mark. Great, guys!

When my partner comes back (he's at a music festival I believe) we'll start setting something up for payment. I would really like to be able to have something that would allow people to pledge support, without it actually collecting the money until we have reached our goal.

Suggestions are welcome.

Sanuk!

Archived