Nanaplaza on speed!

khunsanuk

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Or did I misunderstand anything ?"

Yes, I think you did. I can't speak for Jigger, but I think that when he mentioned running a long list of web-servers it was to establish that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to servers.

I can assure you that he does not intend to use this server (or the one being replaced) for things other than Nanaplaza.Com. The current server is dedicated to Nanaplaza.Com, and the way things are set up there is a good chance that this one will be used to host the site itself, while the new one will run only the board.

Sanuk!

geez db,

how the heck do you retain all the hotkey combos and technical gobbledygook? impressive brain pan ya got there.

btw... now I remember how 56k modems feel like. dunno if there's more traffic to the boards but it's still lagging atm 4:00am pst. it's primetime in thailand for internet cruising but that shouldn't effect the board that much since the server is in the US?

Hey Pattaya;

SF as in San Francisco, and yes, I know we are neighbors.

Thanks for the link.

I don't know how to put smilies(??) (yet), so Just thanks:)

SF dude

bump

50% is damn good progress. that's almost or around $2500. maybe we need 110 people? just considering a 10% "no show" factor.

Archived