No smoking in Bangkok as of 1st August

Yehtmae

the converted ones are often the worst zealots. seems that they have to constantly prove their repentance and that they really are worthy of the 'cause.'"

What are you nattering on about? What fanatic? I said I support the new law, I didn't say I was going to douse you with a bucket of animal blood. Smoke away, then maybe cancer will rid me of you.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Ummm...Explain. I'm feeling dense today. <

just have cigarette, and that feeling will go away soon... wink.gif

freudian lapse is, when you meant to say something, but a different thing slips through your unconciousness into your mouth (or typing) and that is then seen as something closer to the truth. like when you wanted to type "zealot" but typed instead "fanatic". in a freudian lapse you would see yourself then as a fanatic.

i guess that's more or less the right explanation.

Further on that tangent...

I recall the Calif lottery jackpot requires 6 numbers out of 49. Odds: ~ 1 in a google.

I understand the official Thai lottery requires 6 numbers out of 999. Odds: ~ 1 in a googleplex.

No wonder the girls prefer to play the last two digits of the SET Index. And two games each day, too.

Now, back to the original thread...

Well thanks for the spelling lesson.

No, just smoking, and better not hit on Eden, he has had it rough lately. (Actually I have not availed myself of Eden, and have only 1 recollection of Thermai). And you know what I mean.

Archived