No smoking in Bangkok as of 1st August

Yehtmae

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally applaud the new law. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to be enfrced, however. After all, if they start enforcing laws, it just wouldn't feel like Thailand.

I was a veteran smoker, a rabidly defiant one at that, for many many years, so I know how smokers like to protect their "rights." Now I'm on the other side of the fence, and I like these sorts of laws very much.

the converted ones are often the worst zealots. seems that they have to constantly prove their repentance and that they really are worthy of the "cause".

smile.gif

>If they are a 'tax' of any sort, they are a tax on people who are bad at math. <

according to my missus math does not come into the equasion, it is about dreams and spells.

if you want to argue that point with the missus you have to do that on your own risk... wink.gif

the weird thing is that i had to stop taking the piss out of the missus when i realised that she actually won in half the cases when she dreamt about her dead mother giving her the numbers, the other half she was really close.

there are things i will never understand with her...guess that makes the relationship never boring.

smile.gif

don't tell that to the missus, she is northern, not isaarn...

and, her professional qualifications are thai and chinese cuisine, plus she learned a lot of euro homestyle cooking from my dad...

wink.gif

Archived