Hey you with the "GTG" GF/wife are you a "loser"?

JJsushi

You see I love all women.

------------------------------------

JJ, you plagiarist, you stole that line from mewink.gif. And so, i agree with you, i do not make any difference between them and i am always both put off and amused when a guy has to specify about his TGF or wife "she was not a prostitute", though i never asked. What business is it of me, i just think.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, CB, but that's crap as far as this subject. What makes you think that a guy who has a GTG or marries her is in the major league (looks, skills, money)? A lot of them are just plain guys with a job like any other, and the only skill they had maybe was perseverance in getting the "prize". IMO, the "majors" may have gone once in LOS, did it, then came back and moved on, quite happy with the babes at home who fall for their skills, good looks and luxury cars.

So.... who might think of you as a loser? Man or woman?...Woman, of course. Well.....that is at least what they will say, but that what they are really thinking?. Their greatest fear is their partner being attracted to someone else. Of course they have to denounce it. It's a threat to their cookie-cutter life. The last thing in the world they want is 20 year old beauties lusting after their mate.

Men.....Haaaaa. Every single one will say "that's disgusting" in front of their partner. And every single one will pull you off to the side and say "Is it REALLY that good! Oh man, I can only imagine..."

HT

Do you have the same love affair with welfare mothers, prostitutes and the low-class female population back in your home country? If not, why not? [color:purple]

Love affair? I wouldn't call it that. Do I go out seek and search for welfare mothers, prostitutes and low class women? No, I don't make that a criteria when I meet a woman. I have dated women who were on welfare but to be quite honest it is hard to know if a woman is on welfare here in the States. You see they don't wear a sign that labels them as such nor do they congregate in one place. Women who receive public assistance may actually work a job and you wouldnt' know unless they tell you.

I don't date prostitutes in the States unless you count strippers. I honestly haven't met a prostitute that wanted to even have anything beyond a "session" , nor do I think their pimps would take to kindly to me chatting them up.

Low class females? I don't know how you would define them here in the States. Do you mean a girl that hasn't gone to college? A secretary? A girl who works in the mall or McDonalds? I have dated women who worked at malls and secreataries. I have also dated women who don't have college degrees.

color=purple>

Do you explore these markets looking for friendships/relationships with the same fervor as the Thai BG scene?

[color:purple]

I don't explore the BG scene "looking" for friendships and relationships with a sort of "fervor". Relationships and friendships are a by product which occur after the business transactions for whatever reasons. I couldn't tell you why. Some people click and some don't. color=purple>

Why travel then all the way to Thailand?

[color:purple] I actually enjoy the entire country and I can afford to travel to LOS often. I can't actually define it for you in words but I would say for some odd reason whenever I am in LOS the place feels like "home". I have the means to travel anywhere in the world yet I return to LOS again and again. Go figure. I can assure you I don't go to Thailand for sex because I get plenty of that here in the States and to be quite honest if I wanted mind blowing sex I would go to Rio more often; LOS wouldn't even be on the radar screen.

color=purple>

Ity is interesting you take such a polyanna approach to the BG scene in the mounting face of story after story.

[color:purple] I have no idea what you are talking about here.

I also don't know what the rationale was of you asking me such pointed questions. Where you trying to prove something? color=purple>

If one has the abilities and can compete in the major leagues, one quickly forgets the time one spends in the minors. The problem lies in the fact that the foreign players over here don't have the social skillls, the looks or the money (or some combination) to play with the big boys (or in this case the GTG market). So for the vast majority, welcome to a career in the minors!

I really don't know the point of your pointed questions.

[color:purple] Majors? Minors? I guess that is one way to look at it and there may be some modicum of truth in what you say.

Pesonally I have been involved with both BG and NBG women in LOS and for my holiday I personally enjoy the company of BG's. NBG women are great too but I don't have the time nor commitment level to work through their "layers" the same as a woman here in the States.

color=purple>

i am always both put off and amused when a guy has to specify about his TGF or wife "she was not a prostitute", though i never asked. What business is it of me, i just think.

[color:purple]

Aside from topical discussions here on the board.I find it amusing that one would stipulate that his wife/gf is a BG or NBG. My atitude is if your wife/gf is the woman you love and want to be with. Being a BG or NBG doesn't make her any less or more important or credible.

JJ,

<Normally I would give you a cyber ass whupping for touching my post! But I kind of like you so I won't do it.

-smile.gif

<I am sure if I wrote "People who have "GTG" wives or girlfriends are losers!"

<this thread would be on fire!

- nope, would not be on fire, would be closed.......smile.gif

A good thread JJ, keep them coming !

Cheers !

Let me elaborate a bit here. What set me off was this particular thread hit a nerve. Lately it seems a lot of people want to give me shit about LOS. They are all experts about what goes on there, though none of them has ever been. The other day I was in the office at work scheduling some time to "visit my wife and daughter...well someone's wife or daughter) anyway, this guy comes in and starts with his "...going to molest little boys again...?" crap, "...can't get laid here, loser has to travel around the world for a piece of ass..." and so on.

Mind you, I keep a low profile at work, a mild mannered Aircraft mechanic by day, "old Hippie" by night. This guy saw me talking to a Thai guy at work, and then found out I had been to Thailand "a few times." So this numb nutted chuckle fuck keeps it up about all the girls there, all whores etc, and and then he comes over and makes a comment as does another guy, while I am looking at some pictures of my Thai co worker's niece. So my co-worker tells numb nuts 1+2 that it his his niece, and then one of them says "what bar does she work at haha..." so I tell the asshole he doesn't know shit, and just because his wife mother and sister, and at least one of his grandmothers are all whores, doesn't mean every other women in the world is. He replies "well at least I don't have to go around the world for a piece of ass...loser..." So I tell chuckle fuck if he has anything to say to me, say it after work when I won't lose my job for kicking his ass, of course he never showed up.

O.k. This guy is one of these who cruised through personal adds till he found a women with three kids who was desparate enough to go out with him. The other numb nut freely admits he met his gf on line, paid $10 for her email, and met after "internet dating" for a few months. So loser? Maybe, and it takes one to know one. I know a lot of guys who go out and buy a car they really can't afford because they think it will help them get laid, Loser? Same with guys who dress with the latest fashions etc...Losers? What about a guy who relies on his money to date women who wouldn't look at him if he had a dime less, Loser? I also know guys who have no looks, cars or money but are nice guys and get more pussy the a Gynocologist convention, so draw your own conclusions here, justify it anyway you need to. But, Pussy is never free, and we all have to stoop to what ever means to try and get it, whether it is here there or someplace in between.

As I have said before, Thailand is not entirely about women and drinking, anyone who goes soley for this has done himself a diservice, and is truly missing out. What really pisses me off are these ass backward know it alls who have never been, telling me what it is like and what a loser I must be. Many of us love LOS for various reasons, the culture, the climate, the pace of life, the vibe, the people the food and the indulgence in a bg or 2 if that is our fancy. If that makes me a loser, then guilty as charged and proud of it! Now lets discuss what makes these people who judge us losers, we all have something to share... By the way, what is the difference if a guy marries a bg? I know plenty of guys who did, and are happy as hell, as opposed to a lot of guys I know who married "good girls" (Farang and otherwise) who are miserable, so what difference does it make...? O.k. I'll get off the soap box now...and try to calm down...

Archived