Does Common Sense Exist In Thailand?

• [color:blue]"and am always amazed at the lack of common sense shown by the locals.

Is it me or do others feel the same way?"color=blue>

When it comes to money, the girls *show* a lot of common sense. So, there can't be a "lack of common sense shown by the locals".

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Washing your arse without water lacks common sense>>

Indeed, when you think about it, wiping your arse with only bog roll is pretty disgusting. You can't honestly say you can remove all poo from your bott when doing this? Like you said, you wouldn't try and wash your face with dry toilet paper no matter how soft it may be!

BelgianBoy,

>Actually, some of us here, esspecially High Thaied, P127, Khun sanuk and myself, wanted to sstart a search party for you.

We all thought you were married off somewhere and gone ! <

Any husband couldn't prevent me from posting on this board wink.gif, only if he kept me busy doing other things. shocked.gif

Pattaya127,

>And we thought we knew who was the guy, whose participation on Nana has strangely disappeared..... <

So, I guess my secret is out in the open now. laugh.gif

bibblies,

>>"Ok..ok..I'll leave...." <<

>No, give us some more. I love cultural differences and that includes finding out about what others think is strange about us. One of the most fascinating things about Thailand to me is the "lack of common sense" thing.<

>For instance: Why do Thais drive so fast and yet walk so slowly?<

Difficult to answer because I walk fast. I hate people who walk slowly and block all the pathway. Sometimes I'm annoyed so much I walk between the two people and say Excuse me to let them now that someone behind them is in a hurry. But they don't seen to care or they APPEAR not to care - afraid of losing face in the public.

> Why don't they let people get out of a crowded lift before they try to bundle in?<

I also hate people who do the thing you mention. I guess they do that because they try to make sure that they can get in this time ! The same as people on the skytrain ! Very annoying really ! I've rubbed my shoulder to some of them and tell them that they should let the people coming out first before they board in.

>What's with their strange sky-train escalator behaviour?<

What do you mean by that>

>And why is a joke funnier if it's punctuated by a comedy drum roll? <

Fly answered in perfectly. Thanks, Fly !

GTG

Archived