BG's working for Thai BF

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been many posts in the past where a Farang was taken advantage of by a BG. What I am saying is that it was nice that for a change that this ended the way it did.

The bar in question showed her and the other girls working there that they cannot take advantage of their customers and expect to get away with it.

In some small way a little bit of justice was served.

The reference to "us" & "them" was to meant to mean "farangs" & BG's"

DD

I am just thinking of all the experiences i had with girls in LOS, and I got more out of it than they probably got out of me, of course i don't mean sex and money by that. When one thinks that guys go 000s of miles to indulge in sex in a monkey business scene, it's rather my belief that they set themselves up all alone. Still, probably 99,9% of transactions proceed very well, it's actually a wonder that very few ordeals occur. I must say i was intrigued you'd go with a girl whose Bf works in the same place as her. Hard to figure why, but i am not too surprised she tried to run one on you. Congrats on the outcome!

getting back to the OP? these ?men? (that the right word?) aren?t lazy. they?re forced to take a ?job? ? pimping off girls willing to shag farangs for cash money, the nature of the bf ?job? requires the girls to hand the cash money over to the ?men? who occasionally ?work? collecting the dough so they become ?lazy ?because collecting?s not much work?all because society collapsed etc. then they can eat a soup, pay a yb debt and watch a TV.

their life is complex ? and more arduous than we think because they have to keep their switchblades sharp and deal with myriad of objections one logical way or another from girls who are reluctant to hand all the money over and have to understand the boyfriends are only doing their ?job?.

something like that?

>something like that?<

no, nothing like that.

first of all, as in most thai relationships the women control the finances, and the men get an allowance from their wife/girlfriend. in most cases i know, the women play the dominating role in the relationship as the providers.

secondly, i would not compare this as "pimping" the way how it works in the west, where a small time pimp has a stable of a few girls he controls and "protects". the relationships we are talking about here are generally love relationships.

i start getting really tired of that discussion here. it seems to me that i am actually the only person here who hangs out with those people in their homes, and have to argue with lots of people who have no frist hand knowledge and experience about that subject.

reality has to be experienced and not just imagined.

>Is it a good thing to get enemies from that scene? <

definately not. especially when you made somebody loose face big time. revenge is a big thing in thailand (and a way to regain face...).

personally, i think that was the most stupid way how you could have handled that situation. you should start looking over your shoulder now.

it has nothing to do with you being right or wrong, it is just the way how things are.

Archived