BG's working for Thai BF

>you like to socialize with such? <

yes, and that is why i have a bit of a different opinion on the whole thing than most here have.

how can you make all your judgements without knowing the people you judge, knowing nothing about their life apart what you heard from other misinformed farang and what some bargirls tell every western customer so he can feel better about himself ("i no like thai men, thai men no good", etc...)?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly Fly, I don't see why it should even be a discussion about these guys. They are pimps. They live on prostituting their girl friends or wifes. If that is not low what is?

Furthermore, pimps in farangland actually work a bit for their whores. They protect them. The Thai version doesn't even do that. So in my book the maeng da's are lower than the farangland pimps.

fwiw, and maybe we should close on this, i don?t think i need to get to know that group of people more personally or intimately to discover what lies beneath. 25 yrs coming and going from Thailand, 5 years resident, several thai wives, several years living upcountry, innumerable bg, a few non-bg companions and a year living in Klong Tuey are sufficient to qualify for most day-to-day judgments including the bar scene and its coterie of sub-elite parasites. been there, khun fly. we know the score well enough which I guess is why our opinions differ. associating with that group is not a progressive move ? IMO.

>They live on prostituting their girl friends or wifes.<

that is the question here. the ones i know have not much say in that matter, but would prefer that their girlfriends/wifes would not do that line of work.

>If that is not low what is?<

as i haven't been born in that situation, i am very careful making those kinds of judgements. i only wonder what my life would be if...

Archived