BG's working for Thai BF

I was asked to take her out by the manager.

He wanted to but could not because he worked there.

He needed to know if she was a good as she looks.

The DJ was saying that they were just friends.

She was saying that they were BF & GF.

She is a true stunner.

I was weak.......

Living here you get into all sorts of things.....

DD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No harm, no foul.

No one was really hurt by this.

A lesson was learned.

I am safe, a bit crazy, but safe.

My friends own the bar this all took place in.

That's why it is so funny.

She played the wrong guy....

DD

I would appreciate it if you would stay out of my posts.

You don't know me.

You don't have anything useful to contribute

My friends run the bar in which this all happened.

They thanked me for doing what I did.

I was mearly protecting my rights.

A service was paid for and no service was given. Therefore, I was intitled to a refund and I got one.

In any business you can't let your employee's steal from you or your customers, or do you think that is a good business practice?

>My friends run the bar in which this all happened.

They thanked me for doing what I did.<

your friends might thank you, but definately not the girl. your friends brought you into a bit of a tight spot there. you made an enemy, not your friends. this scene is not the right place to make enemies if you don't have some serious pull.

>I would appreciate it if you would stay out of my posts.

You don't know me.

You don't have anything useful to contribute <

nobody forces you to read what i post and if you are not happy with what i post then bring the matter to the moderators. up to you.

i don't see that board here as a mutual appreciation society, and i post my opinions. i don't care if anyone likes them or not. i obey the general rules of the board, and as far as i know they don't say that i have to agree with everything somebody posted.

Warning to Dirk and Fly to keep this thread nice or I'll need to close it down.........

I'm not pointing fingers here, just advise was given in a friendly way, and you BOTH live in Bangkok, so you better meet, have a few beers and some sanuk.

Ok ?

Cheers !

OK Fly, looks like you?re not so tired after all ?let me ask you this? isn?t it an odd strain of ?love? that lets a thai fellow let his gf spread her legs for anyone who comes up with a few baht, maybe five times a day or maybe less. so the girl is the boss and gives him an allowance from her earnings.. he?s a .. meng daa, right?

is what you?re saying here that because there?s a love thing you can?t call the guy a pimp and deep down there they?re just nice guys walking around with razor sharp switchblades? you think you make it sound a bit more complicated than it really is? ? maybe meng daas have another name for a spade, to kind of make black look a little more grey. is it more like pandering then, something like that? or maybe pimping as we know in farangland isn't really pimping in Thailand because ... this is Thailand! you're pulling our leg, right? you like to socialize with such?

Look at what the Thai bf's do not what they say.Do they look for work every day. Do they try to improve their skills so they can go for the skilled labor jobs. Do they buy land with the money to farm. No! All they do is sit around with you and drink Thai whiskey all day. Then go cruising on the motobikes their BG bought for them. They are a bunch of losers. Not because they are poor, but because they do not try.

What you say might be true about most of Thai BFs, but many also work in the nightlife entertainment as DJs, bartenders, doormen or even as policemen. They earn less than their GFs but I wouldn't call them lazy. Last time I was in Phuket, I heard of one we know get a job as Muay Thai boxer and being able to take care of his ex-BG. But I don't have Fly's experience of living in the same area as the BGs, so I see only a fraction of the Thai BFs (probably the more hard-working).

>No! All they do is sit around with you and drink Thai whiskey all day.<

do you know that from the boards and bargossip or have you hung around with them doing exactly that?

Archived