BG's working for Thai BF

I know several BG's who have Thai BF's.

How can they do this?

Why do they do it?

Here they are working full time, and they support the lazy Thai BF?

I ask them why and they never can give me a straight answer.

DD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have wondered about this a lot. Ever since I was in a relationship with a TG who used me to get money for her lazy Thai BF. Money which she said went to her sick mother also disappeared to him. She sold all the gifts I gave her to finance his habits etc.

I think it is blind love. In the same way a farang falls in love with a Thai girl and refuses to see it when he is being used. So the girl is a victim also.

I have learned more about the Bar sceme in my first month living in Bangkok than all the previous Thai holidays (although I am NOT an expert in anyway)

I used to look at the scene through rose coloured glasses.

A lot of girls do have BF's something I never would have dreamt possible. I was in a bar during a few days in pattaya and got talking to some of the firls there. One girl proudly told me that she was currently married to an English guy and had the Visa's to go th England to live in 2 months time. Within 10 mins she was getting Bar fined buy some guy. I later found out she also had a Thai boyfriend aswell. A real eye opener.

I have become very dissilusioned with the scene already.

well aint only thai hookers, I think its every hooker in the world, they have loser boyfriends they LOVE yuck! but I love him, he is a loser though, but I LOVE HIM! pleeaaassseeeeee...

these girls are easy targets, the local men play with there emotions, tease them use them, then finally they realise they are being used, the get the courage to dumb his ass, and then he starts his begging routine...around and around like a merry go round!

happens here in Korea, japan, alot, and in the west, the drug addict convict boyfriends etc.....

I have also read that among a certain eliment, the guys are proud that their woman is a big earner, as he has more money to party with, and he feels he is getting something for free that we farangs are paying top dollar for! Not that is gospel truth or anything, but the book "private Dancer" goes into this a little bit.

the book private dancer is very good in the characterisation of the farang, but completely off in describing the characters of the thai men unfortunately.

i don't think that the writer has spent any length of time with the kind of men he describes.

as i said in another thread, i know several of those thai boyfriends/husbands of bargirls. i hang out often with them.

they are guys who are in a very difficult situation, most do not like what their girlfriends are doing, but have no choice than accepting it as they are in no position to earn the money their girlfriends are making.

>I ask them why and they never can give me a straight answer. <

it is not considered good manners to ask too personal questions here in thailand, and people will generally not answer them unless you know them very well.

some form of an answer i can give you.

the girls may very well be in love with those guys. those guys come from the same social class as the girls, have the same problems, speak the same language, listen to the same music, are the same age, etc.

those people come from a class where it is very difficult to make more than 5000 baht a month. unemployment is high, and jobs are very difficult to get nowadays.

it is not really a question of lazyness, but a question of how to get a job from which you can live half decent, a question of social collapse, and the difficulties of lower class people to deal with the incredible changes in society.

another thing that enters into the situation, I would bet they don't use condoms with their tbf ( who probably gets around behind her back) so what are the odds she has some sexual rabies too.

Archived