Suicidal Punters. Why? *DELETED*

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>My thoughts are on the individuals weak will to survive or lack of self preservation. If the survival instinct was strong then a guy wouldn't off him self.<

everybody has a breaking point. often the presumably strong ones break much faster than the softer people.

IMO is has more to do with the ability to adapt than with a strong will.

things should never get anywhere near number 1

or number 3.

i'd say most jumpers had the wrong relationships with the (wrong) women they consorted with, clung to, placed on pedestals and obeyed... fact is most men don't have much of a clue about the ruthless nature of many among the fairer sex and let lots of bad shit happen.

killing yourself over a piece of pussy is ludicrous. Money?s another thing. whether a woman cares for you is relevant only to a degree. more important is what she does for you and the control you have over directing your own actions and feelings, esp if you get lucky with 8s to10s topping the danger chart.

there's a contradiction between their soft good looks and their behavior that makes men do strange things. more confusion caused by traditional views men have of the 'fairer' sex who can easily disguise much of their power till it's too late for some.

supplication's an example; men buy drinks, meals, gifts, clothes, jewelry for women on demand thinking they're scoring points. in reality they diminish their stature in women's eyes who see them as idiots with cash. strong confident men get sex free throughout the world with no need to resort to hookers or any other form of payment for sex with non-bgs. fact of life. women have conditioned men the pay up or they don't 'give' sex. they've trained men to 'buy' it one way or another.

if men accept this proposition nothing will change for the average guy looking for a gf whatever her hue. guys go along with female logic that costs a fortune in money and pride ... even when it comes from intellectually/socially inferior women. buying their view is a sell-out. what wondrous quality did the deceased fellow's pussy have, i wonder. irreplaceable? All in the mind.

fly... drugs are worse than useless, loneliness unnecessary, broken hearts ... see above

"but it can turn to hell if you make one mistake too much". so can the US, UK and Germany. the nasty reality is no worse than the nasty reality guys left, and it's warmer and cheaper with more & better looking pussy.. if you like Orientals.

cbc... if you had a couple of #8 backups ... would it help...

Fly?Breaking point? Who is doing the breaking and why would they want to break a man? surely the 'ladies' know what they do. Pretty unfeeling/uncaring to stomp quite so hard isn't it?You would let a young girl have the pleasure of controlling your feelings at will? How about telling them to fuck off?

Fri, I think you are focusing too much on the sex part in your reasoning. I think feelings and emotions go far deeper than that in these cases. You are 100% correct that the same stuff can happen everywhere. But being in an unknown territory can make a fool of a person who wouldn't have gotten into the same spot at home.

Sorry for making a fool of myself, but what does 8 and 10 stand for smile.gif

Cheers!

Simply put, don't you think that LOS attracts some sad f**ks" ? We have all seen them on the streets, in the bars etc - you know, the "they won't last long brigade" - the "Pattaya Punters" (excuse the unneccesary offense -unless it's deserved) - those sods that are unsupervised and run amook and are destined for annililation by self or otherwise?

Might I push the envelope and say that probably without exception, there would be few innocent victims from the stories we see - no, they don't deserve to fall 30 floors from a balcony, but..........

You gotta look at women in a very sexual way or what?s the point. Take the sex out and what?s left ?then frankly I?d rather live alone, which I do anyway. Of course cbc, we?ve all got to take a stand on lots of things and over here in the glooway yai corner my mind has beaten the feeling thing into submission at last after several exciting but upsetting encounters where the feeling thing beat my mind body and soul into submission and that didn?t feel good at all...so...some corrective measure were required...

Btw a #10 is stunner level, ball breaking, ultra expensive etc. and I hope you wouldn?t touch anything less than a 7 for the sake of your board reputation (standard numbering in some sex-driven circles). I?d hate to think what a #1 looks like. Really good strippers with fantastic bods and faces in the States are usually 10s. I got to say I love thai girls but the longer I stay the more nutters I see and I do see the benefits of suicide when I slow down and think about them too much so I don?t blame the jumpers really, maybe it?s just a big relief for them. So if you go with this line of thinking for a moment and work on the premise that most of them are nutters one way or another it?s pretty stupid letting any of them get even a smidgeon of control over your feelings being as most are such control freaks being that they're females which is what they love doing so they can grind us into dust for them having to let us fuck them for whatever it is they?re after cos they have to let us fuck ?em or we wouldn?t stick around for long and you don?t get much feeling if there?s no sex which is the big problem for lots of people and makes them jump if the girl does a runner at leaves them in the lurch with all those feelings and nothing to fuck. which she will when she finds someone better-looking, younger, richer, stronger etc. So that?s basically my awful and reactionary view. I?m sticking to it and I haven?t jumped yet and I channel most of my feelings into my rod which is highly appreciative my mind hasn?t become too unbalanced yet. I hope we can develop this practical approach with complete certainty over time. Hope this isn?t too incendiary. we can expound on this as we go. Regards to all.

>I do think so, but far more sad f**ks stay home. Do they whack themselves wih greater or less frequency back home?<

i don't think so.

the excessive amount of personal freedom here can make people go completely looney. at home those guys have to observe a certain daily ritual like work which instills somehow a kind of discipline.

Archived