Suicidal Punters. Why? *DELETED*

Thailand draws more than it`s fair share of those who have failed to " make it " or feel disillusioned with life in the West.Some may think it`s a place where things are different,where the normal rules dont apply.Hey,I would guess agood few of us have fallen into this trap. To place your total future in the hands of a TGF - asking for trouble IMO .

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently long and gettting my ass handed to me. Credit agencies have everybody on watch. Quick to cut and no desire to upgrade. Quality paper trading like junk and junk trading like distressed. Can't hedge. Treasuries and agencies have the volatility of equities these days. Munis seem to be the only stable game in town. Hate to say it but there is going to be more pain to come and the stock market doesn't even have a clue.

I wonder if there is a correlation of farang suicide victims in LOS and marital status specifically as it relates to divorced or never married.

My theory based off of pure guess work from what I read in the dailies is that you would find the victims are either very young in the never married category or mature in the recently divorced category.

Buy low, sell high : )

Off topic but has the Dow hit bottom? Some think so. But if I knew market direction I'd be writing this from a 80k baht a month penthouse apartment in BKK.

Suicidal punters had issues before they offed themselves. Its either off themselves or spend years throwing money away in therapy eventually.

Yes ,my thai friends in pattaya try to explain to me that pattaya is not like the stories in western news papers that deem it to be "sin city " instead they liken pattaya to the pool in Cacoon,if you rememger the film where the old people dive in and swim and become young again.

I have to agree with them as i see a lot of old guys in discos dancing with their little honey ,playing on the beach ,promenading arm in arm with a young girl.

Can you see them doing this back home ?

not a hope unless its somewhere like miami beach and they are millionaires with one foot in the grave .

Yes, ill take the thai version of pattaya any day

Archived