Your GF in bad company to?? *DELETED*

I have been reading this thread and am sorry that things have ended up the way they have for you. You sound like a nice guy with good intentions toward her.

However, she is young and young girls tend to be influanced easily. You're not around and she has seen a different way of living her life. I

t sounds like she wants to have you in "her life" but perhaps now her lifestyle is not the same as before. You have to ask yourself "is it worth it?".

She may be telling you white lies, but they will in time grow to be the size of an Elephant. Can you live with this?

I don't think you can.

Don't make yourself unhappy.

It is best to end things to save you further unhappiness. We all know that this is not easy and can be very painful. Try your best to keep a level head and control your temper.

I have been there.

DD

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The question is what do i do next? Tell her that were finished? I can see in front of me how she is selling of my DVD player and stereo and my motorbike and everything else. "

If you are to break up with her, don't do it over the phone. Because then your fear about her selling your stuff may come true... Anyway, most issues are usually settled best face to face.

>Anyway, most issues are usually settled best face to face.

Sorry fredro, have you ever tried to discuss something half as serious as break up with Thai girl, face to face?

Hell will break loose...No reasoning, no listening, nothing...just sheer rage....crying...screeching...most likely you give in at the end...

If you really have to, don't do it in the kitchen...

Gura>? I can see in front of me how she is selling of my DVD player and stereo and my motorbike and everything else.

Mate, you won't be stuck without those goodies for the rest of your life...

If it comes to that point, absorbing the blow and kicking her out of your place may be easier than fortifying yourself and your posessions inside the house while she is locked out...and banging on your door...

Sorry to hear about what you are going through.... it must be head wrecking sitting on a ship worrying about what your GF is up to.

In a way I can imagine that the fact that she is not working is playing a large part in her behaviour... again, like some other posters have said... see if you can convince her to get a job.

The company she is keeping can't be helping. If she was back in her village with her family and friends she may behave differently. Down here in Hua Hin, where I live, it must be hard for a girl from Issan to make a lot of regular friends. It's easy to meet girls her age, from her part of the country in the bars and it's tempting to go out and party to relieve boredom.

Unfortunately... even if she tells her new friends that she should stay in because she has a 'husband' their reply would probably be along the lines of 'fuck it..... so do we! Let's party!'

I would say that you should try to get her to move to Issan, get a job... or just go back there, sell your stuff and then dump her. Once she sees the 'for sale' sign on the bike she might rethink her ways.

Good Luck

Archived