A question for Thai girls

bibblies

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Don't have to suspect ! I"m Thai girl 100%.... "

See ! I have an antenna for Thai girls even on a cyberspace !

Can I have your mobile number?

Ok, I know you won't give it out wink.gif But could you tell us how you found this site ????? And why you decide to participate??

Welcome to the club.

"could you tell us how you found this site ????? And why you decide to participate??"

My friend told me this site..of course...he is a farang.(just friend)...My friend would ask me many questions and sometimes he found many special topics to discuss with me.That made me confused him so i suspected that he might get details from somewhere...after being threatened..finally, he told me...and he used to give me reading one story "The Private Dancer"....taking 2 weeks to read all..

why i decided to participate..hmm... i read many posts and threads of yours..but only a few of girls.. I just want to let you know what woman thinks..and to make more understanding with us(girls)....and i like to read all of your posts even though i didn't understand some initial words..

"Can I have your mobile number?"

There is only 10 numbers (0-9).. it's easy to guess my moble number,right? ^__^

p.s. Sorry, If you don't understand my English...

Thank You

"My friend told me this site..of course...he is a farang.(just friend)..."

Is he a butterfly ? wink.gif

"i read many posts and threads of yours..but only a few of girls.. "

Yeah...GTG is out there somewhere nobody knows. 007 and Jittima visit us once in awhile. Jasmine is a great female contributors at this moment. But then you came along and make us cheerful again. We need more girls on this board and I hope you will stick with us for a long time, not just come and go like others unless you are a butterfly yourself. laugh.gif

"p.s. Sorry, If you don't understand my English... "

I have no problem understand your English at all. If we understand BG's English, we should be able to understand other Thais as well.

Archived