A question for Thai girls

bibblies

I wonder about this too as I've encountered the same. It's frustrating for me as I value absolute truth highly in a relationship but it's impossible for me to begin opening up to girls I met now because I've run into problems with other boyfriends so many times in the past.

A friend of mine had a dramatic confrontation with the 'no boyfriend' when he began dating his current girlfriend. A guy rushed up to them outside of MBK and began screaming and shouting and then smashed his mobile phone on the ground.

She explained it as the guy being her 'ex boyfriend', though that didn't explain exactly why he was so upset as to seeing her with him.

With those two, though, I think she had the idea to dump her boyfriend when she met my friend- a young, successful farang guy who was sincerely interested in her for a long term relationship. It worked out well in the end as he paid for her to study for a bachelor degree in the US and now they're engaged and living together back home.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bracing up for flames, but IMO, with all the talk about thai boy friends here and there, I think it is not that hard to take away a TG from them. Not that i mean to do it on purpose, but if she can have a modicum of individuality, I don't think the inter-cultural ties will prevent it, and on the contrary, there are many good points for a TG to mate with a farang.

HT--

Agreed 100% with your post..

I'm thinking that any smart Thai girl will want to keep her

options open at all times, unless she is exactly where she

wants to be. Any different from us?

"Hey you, hansum man, you hab wife"? Are you going to

tell her, "why yes, I do, whom I love very much, and 3

adorable children. You should have seen Jason last week.

His first words were "I love you, mommy and Daddy.

You really have to meet them".

The fact is, they want you to be happy, so will tell you what

you want to hear. Same-same as you tell them.

This is the reality of the situation......accept it, or drive

yourself crazy. Up to you!

Absolutely correct.. Sometimes it's better to hear what you want to hear versus what is....

--UPSer

P!27 said,

I think it is not that hard to take away a TG from them.

I have to agree with this and would relate a story my YF told me yesterday.

She went to the hairdresser and had took our daughter with her. Naturally as little one is clearly 'look kreung' A lot of the conversation between YF and staff in the salon revolved around farangs. Now the salon boss is an older katoey but was explaing to YF how all the girls working there (real girls that is) would do much for a farang BF, including an immediate dump of any TBF.

These are good girls in that becoming BG is not an acceptable choice, obviously not overly well educated, they work in a hair salon. When my YF started asking why they would think a farang BF was an ideal choice they all had very similar responses. In no particular order, hansum man (but not real happy about all the body hair), money (obviously a big one this), kind, looks good to their peers, a step up the internal family social ladder (this got me but I think I understand), a different sort of butterfly (Hmm, think this could start a bunch of threads).

So yes I think it would be easy for any half well presented farang, certainly on this moo baan and no doubt all over Thailand, if of the right mind set, to secure the affections of any indegenous young lady.

M.

What answer do you expect to hear? Yes or No .and if Yes, what will you do then? and If "No" what you gonna do after you get the answer from Thai girl.... and on the other hand, same question to you and every man, what will you respond? If girl asks you back while you are flirting or asking her?...

Regards,

SPYG, i am not sure you understood the question. i do not think he meant he was flirting with her, coulda been a friend of his GF. Anyway, i remind you what most thai girls answer when you say the truth "no, i don't have a GF". they will say:

"I don't believe, i think you have GF, you don't want to tell me"

Pattaya127

I understand the question. I asked cause want to know the thought from man. Anyway, I like your answer. "I don't believe, i think you have GF, you don't want to tell me"

"no, i don't have a GF", = many guys always say this... ^__^

regards,

Easy question for me.

If a girl that I fancy asks me, and my girlfriend is not around (or if she's around and I want to annoy her!), then I will won't say "Yes".

If I'm not interested in the girl (or her friends) or my girlfriend's around then I will say "Yes".

I know that Thais try to say the nice thing, "what you want to hear". But the girls that say "no" to this question aren't flirting and have no need to please me. In fact, my girlfriend's sister and friends already know that I have a girlfriend, so why should they bother to leave my hopes alive?

Archived