A question for Thai girls

bibblies

"The fact is, they want you to be happy, so will tell you what you want to hear. Same-same as you tell them. "

I would like to hear the truth, if i take the trouble to ask something .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder too. All plotting against us somewhere, no doubt.

If they don't want to answer a private question, then they could say that it's their own business or be coy about it or throw the question back at me.

It's interesting what girls of other cultures would consider private. GoodThaiGirl still won't tell us in what foreign country she went to college, for example. (We know it's America though.)

I recently met up ith a Thai girl I have known for about 18 months, its not a sexual relationship and it never will be. Anyway she asked if I had seen any books in bangkok that she could read to help her learn Swedish so I immediatetly assume she has a Swedish boyfriend.

She denied this for about a day and a half before admitting that she did have a Swedish boyfriend and was hoping to go and live with him??

It just made me think of her as a liar rather than secrative, what was the point in keeping this up for a day and a half and then telling me of her own free will.

Just another 'face/culture/sex/girlie' thing. Every Thai male I know has been more than willing to detail his family/private life, when the appropriate situations occur. Discussing families over lunch/dinner. The realtive merits of a particular girl over a beer etc.

Remember an office girl bursting into giggles when I commented on her being pregnant and wished her well. Had it explained afterwards that this suggested I knew she was a)married, and B) a practising horizontal jogger. Go figure!

Bet it's all very different if your a girl. Hmm, an idea forms. If the original poster were to enlist the help of a few katoeys maybe he could dress up suitably, approach the girls he desires and learn the real story. Returning later, sans makeup, in possession of the facts. He he.

M.

pattaya127,

>Ahaha, i see our thai-e members are acting their little thai women demureliness when asked something upfront. Not one has answered in 2 days. You were so direct, i guess . For your penance, read the book "thai ways" 35 times... <

Demureliness? Not quite wink.gif

I was just hesitating to reply as you asked me to take a break for a while and come back to the board later. So, I'm not so sure I took the break long enough to start posting here again?????????????

I think I'll wait for Sis Jasmine to post here.

Archived