A question for Thai girls

bibblies

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me mon ami, how can a woman tell a man nicely that his fly is open?

By placing her hand on the open fly and gently squeezing the content. Now that I would consider very nice.

MadMax,

Opps, I left myself open. I wanted to tease Pattaya for trying to put his pants on.

By the way, if I do what you suggested to a right person, it should feel NICE. However, the man that I saw with his fly open this week was at work, would you buy a few bags of rice to keep me from starving if I were fired from work, due to sexual harrassment?

You made me smile.

Cheers!

GTG,

Good to see you back - I was beginning to think that you had moved to Antarctica ! Or, worse, New Zealand smile.gif

Please dont let the few hardcases who disagree with you keep you away - personally, I find many of your posts a breath of fresh air amidst the self-serving tripe that we sometimes like to feed one another on the board. I dont agree with everything you say, but thats what a 'forum' is designed to encourage. Viva Le Difference !

This reminds me of a story from the WW2 meeting between Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin. Roosevelt passed a note to Churchill and Churchill responsed with a note in return. The ever suspicious Stalin intercepted Churchill's reply, which read "Dead birds can't escape from their cages". Stalin demanded to see Roosevelt's original note, because of Churchill's obviously sinister coded reply. Roosevelt's note read "Your fly is open"

J22J

" "no, i don't have a GF", = many guys always say this... ^__^ "

The above quote is representative of another problem being in Thailand - When I had a girlfriend and I told girls that I did have one, then some of them would flirt. But now if I tell a girl I don't have a girlfriend, which is the truth, I invariably get them telling me they don't believe me. And to top it all off I get called a butterfly!

I figure I should tell them I have a girlfriend because I got more girls interested in me when I did. That is unless I've aged so much in the past year or gained weight or whatever so that I'm no longer attractive to them.... =)

How true, IMO (and i am not talking about girls "working"), to say that you have a GF is no deterrent for a thai woman to flirt with you. On the contrary, many times. They can be quite playful at that, sometimes devious, and things leading to another.....

On the contrary, as i have a GF, I may be in a bar in Pattaya, and girls come to talk with me, and when i tell them i have a GF, the chat reverts to simple talk and loses the flirting part, with the girl often saying "sorry". So Bgs are more honest than GTGs (ok, don't pick up on that one, just oil on the fire, ie. kidding)

Hi all and pattaya127

"So Bgs are more honest than GTGs" your post;

I think that it's different situation between BG and GTG that you meet. So i think it can not be pointed who is more honest...

When butterflies fly out for honey,but flowers don't bloom .... what will happen... just kidding..

^o^

Regards,

Archived