90% has AIDS???

Zaad

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly enough, I have never seen a full break down of who actually has HIV/AIDS. How many gay, straight, BI, mainly freelancers, brothels, beer bars, gogos...? And who were/are their main clientel? I think this is an important an always over looked or avoided part of the statistic.

OH,

True enough, the quality of this sort of invormation is at best sketchy and extrapolation is unadvisable. As my old economics teacher said once, "there are 3 types of untruths, 1. Lies 2. Damn lies and 3. Statistics".

Unfortunately, having nothing better to go on, I will be betting my health on these figures rather than my own or others unfounded and unproven "hunches" which are at best sketchy also. The crazy thing with percentages is the tendancy people have to try and play the numbers game. eenie meenie minee mo.

Kinda my point, as we never really know, the question remains, "what is an acceptable risk?" Sort of like the insurance racket, we buy insurance more less betting something will happen, they take our money more less betting it won't... o.k. getting a bit off the point I guess... smile.gif

Archived