flowers

BelgianBoy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH,

Well.... BBH or BBM could do better than that...... BBHimself or BB's Mother smile.gif.....

BTW, is that for each flower, or for the dozen ? Can you give me a discount as I need 25 roses........

As long as the 'old' is for the hippie and not for the flowers.........

Cheers !

BB,

I thought their service was not so expensive. I bought a most agreeable bouquet for just 770 bhat. Just check out this link:

http://www.misstulip.com/bouquets/b006.htm

Off course, if you want something that is more than just agreeable, the price you have to pay is less than agreeable shocked.gif

But my friend, the 15th is approaching quickly and you are running out of options? cool.gif

Cheers,

soongmak

KS.....what happened to the guy(s) doing the "Say Hi to your BG service"

They would deliver flowers, take pics to email you and say hello for you. Service was in BKK, Pattaya and for a while in CM.

SORRY, I lost their URL after the last nuking of my hard drive. Hope some of the Old Hands still have it. About $20. for everything.......good deal.

Anyone smell another grand money maker here???

Try www.flowerfeedback.com

I've used it before and the GF was delighted. When they deliver the flowers you get the option of having a picture of your GF taken and it posted on their web board. Nice touch I thought especially if you are miles away.

Of course your then stuck with the phone bill of her ringing to make sure that it's OK to have her photo taken by some fella who just jumped out of a tuk tuk giving her flowers. Bless.

Archived