flowers

BelgianBoy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BelgianBoy,

after having disclosed the secrets of orange juice and now flowers , what about potatoes ? Is the Siamese potatoe eatable , can we order it by mailorder , can it roll uphill ? Over to you. I think by the way Swiss chocolate is better than Belgian. When do you travel to the LOS ?

Bbill

Bhat_Man,

Here is their a copy of their e-mail :

Dear Mr. BelgianBoy,

The price for 25 red roses is 4,200 Baht (similar to Green Nest Love) plus delivery on Sunday 500 Baht, so the total price will be 4,700 Baht. You will receive the photo of your recipient on Monday (16/9) after delivery. If you'd like this bouquet, please submit order form at www.flowerfeedback.net and select ROSES / Bangkok Delivery

--------------

Here is another plea for local BKK residents to help me out : anyone willing to go to their local shop and order + have them deliver this coming sunday ??? Will refund in october during my next visit.......PM me for details !

TIA

Cheers !

BBill,

I have a bridge to sell you if you want....... as for chocolate, it is all a matter of personal taste.... I like german cars... see ?

My next trip is fixed for 8/10 - 22/10, but probably will delay that for 18/10 - 3/11.......

My next question will be ceiling fans in appartments.......smile.gif

Cheers !

Archived