Thai girls with larger breasts?

You've may something there.......... ;

Think about it, what if we were the only two guys in the world who were attracted to large breasted women. Wahey!! What a party!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hansum_man wrote:

"i seem to remember reading numerous surveys that show a fairly tight and consistent correlation between intelligence, socioeconomic status and breast size preference

- ie intelligent people tend to prefer smaller titties than stupid people, " <snip the class stuff out>

hamsun_man, I resemble that remark and I am damn glad of it.

I think you can find some larger breasted girls, but lots of times you will find them to also be a bit heavier too. Of course the search is half the fun. For me it is easy if I find a girl I want to be with for a while I will just buy her some.

"you can find some larger breasted girls, but lots of times you will find them to also be a bit heavier too"

i agree, the association of large breasts with a slim waist is much less common unfortunately than big breast with bigger waist

however, when u r lucky enough to find the big tit girl with small waist - they tend on the whole to have firmer breasts with nipples that point up or horizontally (due to a combination of well toned pectoral muscles and relatively greater glandular density) when compared to the big tit, big waist girls who tend to have the less pleasant variety of soft/saggier tits with nipples pointing south (because of the poorly toned pecs and the relative excess of adipose as compared to glandular tissue)

unfortunately the idea of taking a big tit, big waist girls and training her up to lose the waist is generally unfruitful in so much as the tits tend to disapper with the waist line (a la Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice)

i think u r onto a winning idea about getting a slim girl and buying her some tits (provided u find a good plastic surgeon) - i've only ever personally had sexual relations with 1 silicone breasted girl and they were just as good as the real thing - but a lot of the others that i've seen in mags, films or stage look awful

I don't like silcone. I thought that I would because I don't mind the look, reasoning that fake huge ones look better than no tits at all (although huge ones that are real are obviously best of all). But when it comes down to it, the lack of movement really bothers me. I like to see jiggling.

I'd go bigger than a 'E' cup by the way.wink.gif

"I like to see jiggling.

I'd go bigger than a 'E' cup by the way. "

i'm not too bothered about jiggling or the lack thereof but i insist on firmness and like u i go no bigger than E - this relates back to a drunken student experience i had 7 or 8 years ago when i bagged a young irish nurse with a pair of GG's

- man, the woman had a METAL bra -needed to hold them babies up - she was awaiting breast reduction surgery because of the effects the strain was causing to her back - when she lay down naked they just flopped back all over the place (could barely see her face) - lying on her was like riding on a water bed - her nipples were 100% mobile floating around like a bouys at the seaside

- i still have the occasional flashback to that unfortunate experience

Archived