Thai girls with larger breasts?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"over the years I have gone from being highly attracted to large breasts to actually preferring small breasts. Additionally, I am most concerned about the assets below the waist with a good deal of interest in a nice firm ass.

I wonder if many men go through this transition or if most continue being breast men. "

i seem to remember reading numerous surveys that show a fairly tight and consistent correlation between intelligence, socioeconomic status and breast size preference

- ie intelligent people tend to prefer smaller titties than stupid people, and the upper classes prefer smaller tits than the middle classes who in turn prefer smaller tits than the working classes

personally i believe once you've had big breasts, theres no looking back, flat chested girls just deprive you of so many extra fun-filled options

- perhaps your change in mammary dimensional preferences correlates with a rise up the socioeconomic ladder?

All I will say on this matter is; Thank goodness for the guys that prefer small breasted boys, oops, I mean girls. It leaves more busty(real, no silicone) gals for me :-)

"Thank goodness for the guys that prefer small breasted boys, oops, I mean girls."

good point!

i had a similar discussion in the pub the other day about the possible aetiology of the inverse correlation between socioeconomic class and breast size preference

- we came to one possible conclusion ie. most public schoolboys went to single sex schools and are sexually repressed, also the majority of them are latent or overt homosexuals - hence the natural tendency for them to prefer smaller breast girls that more closely resemble the boys that they subconsciously love the most

Guest lazyphil

<<- ie intelligent people tend to prefer smaller titties than stupid people, and the upper classes prefer smaller tits than the middle classes who in turn prefer smaller tits than the working classes>>

You seem bogged down about class structure. Why?!!

Archived