Thai girls with larger breasts?

There was another post with a guy searching for the perfect body but he was looking for very small girls. I am in search of a tai girl with larger breasts. I understand the majority of Tai girls and most asians have smaller breasts but I have seen a few asian girls here in the states with nice ones. My question is how often can you find a girl in Bangkok/Pattaya with larger atleast c-cup breasts? Is there a go-go/beer bar that tends to have more of them? Any Advice would be great, my first trip to Thailand is only a couple months away but Im trying to gather as much info as possible.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, from what I have been seeing the last couple of weeks you can find girls with good figures and larger breasts in just about any a-go-go club. The only problem is that most of the good looking girls with well shaped larger breasts, not those with knee knockers, know that many farangs put a premium on this and will simply now go with you for less than an exorbitant amount of money.

Normally I prefer the smaller breasted girls, but I was on the rebound last night from one of them in Suzy Wong who turned me, and my 2000 Bt LT offer, down when I found a 38 kg one with near perfectly shaped D cups outside another club. She wasn't a star performer, but acceptable.

All you have to do is spend a little time looking and over pay to get what you want.

I've heard you say that before and I'm curious to know why. I only occasionally poke my head into a massage parlour but whenever I have, my radar hasn't picked up anything. (And that baby's infalible!) Why should it be the case that big breasted girls work mostly in massage parlours?

In answer to the original poster, it's a few months since I've been in Thailand but unless something significant has happened, I'm pretty sure that the biggest tits in Nana Plaza belong to a waitress in Hollywood 2. There used to be a couple of voluptuous girls in Dollhouse in Clinton Plaza three or four months ago too, if it's still there.

Things change, so you'll have to do your own reconaissance. The quickest way is simply to ask someone that works in the bar whether they have any such ladies.

i'm with you dude - i love moderately large breasts - they are a pre-requisite (together with nice face) for me before proceeding with chasing a girl

- no smaller than C cups and no bigger than E

i love breasts so much i worry about it sometimes - nothing beats a nice firm pair of double D's IMO

i spend hours each week thinking about hot titties

I have no idea why, but over the years I have gone from being highly attracted to large breasts to actually preferring small breasts. Additionally, I am most concerned about the assets below the waist with a good deal of interest in a nice firm ass.

I wonder if many men go through this transition or if most continue being breast men.

Archived