Thai girls with larger breasts?

"{I am assuming that AA implies larger than just an A ? anyone got the lowdown on cup sizing ?}. "

i don't know for sure, but i've definietly never heard of AA, BB or CC but certainly DD, EE, FF, GG, HH - i think a few of the more ample cups come in triples too eg EEE but might be wrong

whatever, i have historically i've always had a talent for correctly guessing a birds breast size

- basically an A cup is how much breast a young BOY might have - although it varies right up to breasts the size of a plum or small lemon - (basically disgusting and not worth the time of day in my eyes), a B cup is much nicer and probably the commonest breast size - it varies from the size of an orange up to a medium sized onion -still worthwhile but leaves some room available in your mouth

C cups are where the fun starts to happen - basically the size of a small grapefruit

D/DD are the ideal - the size of a small-medium pineapple

above DD you start to leave fruits behind and enter the realm of sports equipment; so a EE would be equivalent to a bowling ball (English boules, not american 10 pin), HH's are basically basketballs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"anyone got the lowdown on cup sizing?"

When I was a lad that precious information was put at the front of mail-order catalogues. I used to read it while, ahem, relaxing, after studying the lingerie section...;)

Did some research on google to jog my memory. (Shamefully, I couldn't be sure about the tricky bit on whether to add 5 or 6 inches.) Here it is:

US/UK bra system

1. Measure around the ribcage under the breasts

2. Add 5 or 6 -- whichever yields an even number. This is the FRAMESIZE

3. Measure around bust at fullest. This is BUST.

4. Calculate DIFF = BUST - FRAME

5. Consult Cup Size chart

For DIFF = 1"; Cup size = A

DIFF = 2"; Cup size = B

DIFF = 3"; Cup size = C

...and so on....

(I think AA is no difference. But basically you wouldn't need a bra in that case!)

Japanese (and Thai?) system:

1. Measure around the ribcage under the breasts. This is LOWER.

2. Measure around the breasts at their fullest. This is UPPER.

3. Calculate DIFF = UPPER - LOWER.

4. Consult cup size chart

For DIFF = 5cm; Cup size = AA

DIFF = 10cm; Cup size = A

DIFF = 12.5cm; Cup size = B

...and so on for increments of 2.5cm......

• 4 weeks later...

Jesus, I thought I liked big tits but those girls on Farang dINGDONG are just toooooo largeeeeee. I like a nice C Cup around 35-37 but to make the breast complete must allso have a nice areole with nice nipple.

I have had nicely perfecto proportioned tits before but ruined by no areole and just a nipple sticking out.

Spent a lot of time in the pre-cover up days in BKK looking at tits in the gogos and some of those girls nipples would stickut a mile.

I like a breast that fits in my hand just slightly bigger then that all of the breast fits there.

dont know what size it is can you messure by hand size? i dont have that small hands or short fingers.

use a meduim/large glove Scaninavian size

and another thing its important for me its that its should be natural and with nice nipples

• 4 weeks later...

In Darlings, there's a girl called XXX she's a lovely girl with nice large breasts, unfortunatly not real but a stunner

::

[sorry, no names on this board - KS]

Archived