Thai girls with larger breasts?

dude silicone sucks!

only went with 1 BG in LOS where I noticed silicone & that was terrible on such an otherwise hot young thing...

anyways I don't mind small tits at all & would never enlarge them as it really only works as a showoff IMO.

the fake ness of it all is just such an turnoff for me :-(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's great that there is a variety of tastes in regards to breasts.

I too have had the occasion to be with big "natural breasts. For me they are great if the girl is really just 18 or 19. But it is just a matter of time till they sag and flop all over the place. Now mind you there are those that like that look and mushy feel. I also like small and medium perky ones. Again best on younger 18 or 19 year old. The problem with them is once they have a kid they usualy deflate, and end up looking like pancakes hanging on their chests. But hey if that is you style great. I have been with several women with implant, and for me I just love the firm feel and look. They look great in virtualy every position, and if done right they will always look great. There is no doubt that some jobs are poorly done or oversized, and there is no reason for it. Los has some really good surgons, and for about $1000 or so a girl can have the procedure done. The low cost and good quality is why women come from around the world to get them done in LOS. Oh and by the way if it sounds like I am objectifying women, you are absolutely correct. Lets face it most of us do in one way or another. And again thank Buddah for diverse tastes.

Doesn't have to be that way. I was just talking to a Chinese ex, who's around 38 years old. She's around a E cup with NO underhang and nipples when erect grow to about one inch in length. Amazing. Plays tennis and is in good shape, no thick waist for certain. Married once, her husband met her in Nanjing and brought her back with him. She intimated that he didn't have a huge penis.

So, an Asian woman in good shape with huge tits and nipples and a tight pu**y.

Sh*t personality though, so I left.

"It is only a matter time before those double D's are bouncing off her knees. "

not neccessarily true -it really depends on the type of breast tissue they have - some big tits are mainly fat, whereas some are mainly glandular tissue - there are 2 different types of glandular tissue to make things more complex - one of which is more sensitive to hormonal changes than the other

each pair of tits will have varying proportions of these tissue types (and their is some correlation with tittie type and breast cancer risk)

broadly speaking though:

the 'fat' tits are always saggy from day 1

the hormone responsive glandular titties start out firm but get increasingly saggy after pregnancy and as hormonal levels change during the run-up to the menopause

the hormone unresponsive titties maintain their firmness almost indefinitely

so the secret is to find a big tit girl with firm breasts that do NOT vary much during her menstrual cycle and does not give rise to period related breast aches

"dude silicone sucks!

only went with 1 BG in LOS where I noticed silicone & that was terrible "

yeah, i'd always assumed silicone would be shit - but i have a theory

- perhaps the best combination is a girl with medium sized slightly saggy mams that has small implants placed - that way she'll retain the softness with a pleasing underlying firmness?

not neccessarily true -it really depends on the type of breast tissue they have - some big tits are mainly fat, whereas some are mainly glandular tissue - there are 2 different types of glandular tissue to make things more complex - one of which is more sensitive to hormonal changes than the other

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloody hell,are you an anthropologist HM!

"You forgot one other factor, tissue elasticity. With age the elasticity goes"

yes, ever good point you raise - less elastic skin definitely shows in the number of wrinkles with age as well as the number of stretch marks after pregnancy

redheads and natural blondes will generally have fairer less elastic skin more susceptible to environment UV light associated insults

- so perhaps for those gentlemen that prefer blondes (a group amongst which i include myself) - the bottle blonde is the route to pursue for mammary cosmetic longevity

Archived