B/G success rate?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi TTM,

Read my posts slooooowly this time. :) I'm disagreeing with the fact they are presented this way. I'm very much a B/G advocate, too. It's the whole point I'm trying to make.

It's late here, and I'm hittin' the sack. I'll rephrase in the morning if others are unclear as to what I'm trying to say.

La tree sa wat!

HT

Says HIGH THAIED:

I stand corrected. Thanks.

But, how many Norway guys are in LOS long enough to spend the months needed to sway a GTG away from home. From my understanding, it takes that long to just get a kiss from a GTG, let alone lore her away from her own country.

I'd have to think the majority are B/G's, given this fact. Although, I could be wrong.

HT

HT,

What you forget is the HUGE business of internet dating, where literally thousands of Thai GTG's are drawn to the west....

I look around here in the west and in Belgium, and certainly not all are BG's or ex-BG's.

Sometimes a guy lands at the airport where he - already - meets his GTG for the first time.

On another point, you ask how succesfull a relation can be with a BG, but any punter will meet his BG in a bar, what says the punter is better than his BG ?

With all respect to you and all punters, but there is a huge amount of assholes out there !

With most of them I would not like to even have a conversation with, when waiting at the airport, I'm sometimes ashamed of some farangs walking there.

Cheers !

"But, how many Norway guys are in LOS long enough to spend the months needed to sway a GTG away from home. From my understanding, it takes that long to just get a kiss from a GTG, let alone lore her away from her own country.

I'd have to think the majority are B/G's, given this fact. Although, I could be wrong."

to answer this:

many of you guys that have been in thailand for years or decades must understand that times changes thai girls are not like they where 10 years ago. just look at the number of bars that pops up all the time or that quiet beach you knew of is full with bars and resturants now.... time changes and so does the girls.

many of the GTG have friends BG but they dont want to work themselfs but are tempted to see and maybe find a nice farang that can take care of them, also now when money gets in the picture cause we farang always spend money on the girls no matter what they are and no matter if anyone say she goes with me for free say.

drinking beer and paying holidays is also spending money and how many of you had said no you cant shop that shirt for 100bath its to expensive? so there is a big number of normal thai girls that are curios and wants to meet a farang as we want to meet a thai girl.......

in the end most of them turn up with the trick and trade of BG and leaving the brain at home cause there is always some other farang that is better.

"there" is not better then "here" cause when you get there you will see sometihng else that looks better. but tell that to a thai girl.

and i stopped trying to learn how they work its impossible i guess.

I think we can just speculate about the numbers. I believe there is a 50% divorce rate among all married couples. Looking at GTGs and falangs one can ssume this plus an additional increase for cultural differences. Then with BGs, you can add socio-econ differences and you will have even a greater probability of not staying together/getting divorce. The real question by what degree and how much these additional factors play. Purely speculating, let say 60% divorce rate for GTGs and 80% for BGs, does it really matter other than playing probabilities? Individually, i view it as more as an all or nothing proposition. Kind of like a zero sum game. Individually, We don't get 75% divorce. It is either 100% or 0% for each of us.

Cardinalblue

i dont even see why we trying to calculate numbers? maybe as someone posted we all end up post pics and names of girls with a sign "HEY GUYS THIS ONE IS TAKEN ALREADY" if a girl you meet plan things for her life and you are just a part of that plan to ghelp her get whats she wants. if she leaves you can be for more things either you treat her bad or you dont keep the time schedule for her plans. in some cases a man is lucky and find a girl that accepts you and the way you are and has a family that not thinking bad about her dragging a farang home.

should we be happy when they rip us fast in 6 months or a year , i think yes when come to think about it. i will start a new thread about this......

Says check_bin_krap:

I'd have to think the majority are B/G's, given this fact. Although, I could be wrong."

I agree, the majority is ex prostitutes. But you don't need to be living in LOS to hook up with a non prostitute. Its not as hard as you think. We use the internet to communicate just now. In the same way you can use it to get in touch with girls and later meet in person. And believe me, not all of these are money greedy persons with scams on their mind.

I got introduced to my fiance on the net (asian, but not Thai).

Cheers!

Some one mentioned the mail order bride (ie. introduction agencies)

But then again I don't know if they are any ex bgs among the selection?

Any first hand experience ?

"Some one mentioned the mail order bride (ie. introduction agencies)

But then again I don't know if they are any ex bgs among the selection?

Any first hand experience ?"

In my case I was just introduced by a common friend, who happened to know my fiance on the net. They had never met before either. Just a case of net friends meeting net friends, without anything more from the start.

Cheers!

Impossible question to answer, but they do exist.

Go to the local songkran festifal and you will see some, find the local spots where farangs and thai meet, in airport waiting lounges to Bangkok you will see them, in the bangkok airport bus or Pattaya bus you can chat with the farang who married one, dig in the Thai villages North, South, East and West and you will find farangs living peacefully with (mostly) an ex-bg, check Norway or Germany, must be many out there :o

They are not posting on Nanaplaza; I personally met quite a good number of them.

We are only a few hundred posters here, we do not represent much.

Archived