Am i being a bad guy?

For almost three weeks, I've been seeing a very cute BG (yes, i actually found one, but on a bus, not at a bar!). I say seeing, but its purely a sexual meeting. No money is involved, well not mine anyway. She comes to my apartment once or twice per week by taxi at perhaps midday, we have sex until 3:30pm, and then she goes off to work at her beer bar. Last week I asked her why she didn't want money, as it hadnt been mentioned at our previous 2 encounters. She told me that she already has money. I asked her how. She told me that she has a boyfriend in Europe, who pays for her apartment, and sends her around 20,000baht per month. She also earns a few thousand at the bar. This boyfriend only comes to see her for a few weeks of the year, and has banned her from going with customers at the bar. So she is simply a "have a chat" girl for the customers. (why she wants to work there, im not sure, other than as a social thing - I thought the bf would have banned her from there altogether)

She told me that when her BF is here, he is working on his PC a lot of the time, and is often too tired for sex. She estimated that she has had sex 10 times in the past year, and hasn't seen him for several months. So, Im basically her play-thing, and she is my play-thing. Neither of us want any emotional attachment, as we both have relationships already. She knows Im not rich (she probably has more money than me!)

Now Im debating on whether I should carry this on. Im enjoying it, and so is she. She told me she doesn't love this guy, so that almost makes him just a long-term customer. She isnt directly breaking her promise to her boyfriend, as I am neither a customer of hers or the bar she works at. Both of us are being unfaithful, but neither of us are anywhere near married. So am I doing anything wrong? (apart from cheating on my TG)

Opinions?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth, I promise you. Why is this trolling? Im having sanook, girl is having sanook, and Europe guy knows nothing. Can he really expect a young Thai girl to remain completely celebate for 47 weeks of the year? Sure, its her choice to take his money, but maybe he should know better.

Why is it so unbelieveable that a cute young Thai girl doesn't like being celebate, and likes being with me? Sure, she was a lucky find, but as im always on buses and in shopping centres, I meet a lot of people. This girl knows that Im living on about the same money as her every month, so isn't interested in trying to take any from me. What I give her is obviously payment enough. A very rare gem.

It wouldn't happen to me as a distant BF (is that what you mean, or are you suggesting that I'm dreaming this?). I would never send money to a BG, period. Actually, I wouldn't even trust any BG with anything, period.

Anyway, thanks for the opinion!

I'm starting to doubt that there is any point to posting my experiences on here. If I post my bad experiences, Im accused of lying (by one of the moderators! "there is your story, the girls story, and what really happened - oldhippie), and if I post the great experiences, Im also acccused of lying. I don't bother to post the mediocre, average experiences, as they aren't worth discussing.

any opinions on whether this BG situation is ok to continue?

Keep posting, Smeg. I have not read this last thread of yours (will do tonight), but though your posts are often befuddling (one step up from troll?), you occur a lot of traffic over here. surely, you are doing something right. As you like to be controversial, which is OK, you must come to us with the thick skin that goes with your engaging topics. Cordially

[color:"red"] Now Im debating on whether I should carry this on. Im enjoying it, and so is she. She told me she doesn't love this guy, so that almost makes him just a long-term customer. She isnt directly breaking her promise to her boyfriend, as I am neither a customer of hers or the bar she works at. Both of us are being unfaithful, but neither of us are anywhere near married. So am I doing anything wrong? (apart from cheating on my TG) [/color]

PLEASE, are you so naive? If a man sends money to a BG so she does not have to make a living having sex, but do you think he says, "it is ok, Honey, to have sex fo fun"?

If you were that man, would it be ok? :: :: ::

Archived