Am i being a bad guy?

Hi,

[color:"red"]I see her about once a week, and I never paid her anything. I think her farang husband takes good care of her financially. [/color]

Just because you do not pay her, it is ok to have an affair with a married woman? What goes around comes around and you are a man who may be hurting another man.

This is one of the behavior that bothers me for the ex-BG who never seems to know what being faithful is. Do you think she will get away with it with a Thai husband?

I am not a perfect princess who does not know the temptation and many men have been available (yes, including today), but I will do my darnest not to commit a sin, a big one too.

It takes two to tango, what happens if you were the husband?

I feel that we should put ourselves into other people's shoes and think accordingly. I have no intention to preach, just please, consider what I said.

Jasmine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Jasmine,

I don't disagree with you, but I think she is the one hurting her husband, not me.

As for being faithfull, it is just one of those concept which I don't think BG's understand. I have met a BG in LOS who were due to marry in switzerland the following month. In the mean time she still went on the prowl every night. Here in farangland the married thai girlfriends of my once-a-week-girlfriend is constantly asking me if I can fix them up with my (also married) farang friends. It's really quite amazing.

I like Thai ladies, but I would never marry one.

Perhaps I am an old fashioned person but happy to think that way.

Most of religions consider "cheating on spouse" a sin.

[color:"red"] Actually I'm sure some 'cheating' is healthy for a strong and lasting relashionship. [/color]

Wish you luck with your relationship.

Jasmine

[color:"red"]I like Thai ladies, but I would never marry one. [/color]

Did you let her know that? By the way "ladies" for me is not the type you described, more like whores.

Please tell me, do you really think that all Thai women are like the ones you met? Your honest opinion is appreciated.

Jasmine

Theodorx say

As for being faithfull, it is just one of those concept which I don't think BG's understand

i dont agree with you that way, selling her pussy is just wor´k and to be faithful in heart is another thing.

i think we the westerners have harder time to understand that and Thai´s see as long as they are faithful in the heart its ok its just pleasure or work nothing else.

or else we can blame it on poverty as everything else.

[color:"red"] Did you let her know that? [/color]

Yes

[color:"red"] Please tell me, do you really think that all Thai women are like the ones you met? Your honest opinion is appreciated. [/color]

I don't. But being a farang living in farangland and with only short vacations in LOS, it's awfully difficult to know which is which. Maybe I should restate what I said to: I don't understand Thai women and Thai culture well enough to be comfortable with marrying a thai woman.

Hi,

[color:"red"]i think we the westerners have harder time to understand that and Thai´s see as long as they are faithful in the heart its ok its just pleasure or work nothing else.

[/color]

They do understand what being faithful is. I am not talking about the BG who is still working, it is abot the ex-BG who finds other men to prove that they still are desirable. thyis is why I posted before in another threads that these women do NOT take the marriages to non-Thais seriously.

The stigma assoicated to the Thai women that they are not faithful and many other bad traits caused by these women. Many times and places, I and many other Thai women, are being sterotyped as one of these women because of this type of behavior. It is not a comfortable stigma.

Cheers!

Thanks for the answer. If all men will stop contributing to the behaior of fooling around with these women, perpaps, it will help, what do you think?

I don't blame you for succumbing to the temptation, however, you are playing with fire, it is just a matter of time before it burns.

[color:"red"]I don't understand Thai women and Thai culture well enough to be comfortable with marrying a thai woman. [/color]

I respect that, a marriage is a serious affair. And I don't blame you for playing with these women, however, if I were you, I would rather not, many more available single women.

Cheers!

Archived