Am i being a bad guy?

Jasmine..........

Thai woman take care of their men very good........ until they get to farangland and speak with other tthai girls of what they can do or not............ then they start to be worse then farang lady........ gambling and running out........... hmmmmmm maybe to chain her to the bed and long enough chain to the kitchen aint a bad idea?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Thai woman take care of their men very good........ until they get to farangland and speak with other tthai girls of what they can do or not............ then they start to be worse then farang lady........ gambling and running out [/color]

Sure, there are gangs running around plotting how to rip off the husbands.

Come on Smeg, you know better than generalizing the Thai women. It is not that I disagree with you on some behavior mentioned, but some women you find from bars are not exactly the permanent wiffie type (that goes with non-bar TG also). Another thing too, women, no matter where they are from do have brains and needs. The Thai women (especially the ones you met) seem to be more keen at giving you an allusion that they know you want, and the Swedish women won't. Just like "I love you", "I will take care of you." can mean differently to BG but that is what men (especially Western men) want to hear. You hear what you want to hear. Once you are hooked, some women change drastically.

Think about why these women say the same things to just about every customer.

I can train a parrot to say "Hey handsome, come on in, I will take care of you. Oh I love you, you are sooo good!!!" also, and the darn parrot will say it to the end of your days, will not change at all.

Cheers!

Archived